Penn State Hires Stubblefield

Advertisement
If he goes I hope Lashlee advocates for a Texas guy like Dameyune Craig or anyone with good recruiting prowess equipped to deal with the drama of SoFla receiver prospects. I really wish it was Rumph getting interest elsewhere.
Maybe they're slowly being weeded out while gauging interest from other coaches.

1579371288559.png

Advertisement
as Bad as we think he is at Least he gets attention from other programs
I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of manny’s defensive guys ever get attention from other teams
I think that says a lot of the defensive staff
ESP Banda and Rumph

Stubblefield recruited 3 good WRs and he has the personality of a gnat.

What he didn't do is develop anyone and get them to produce on the field.

Dugans was a "recruiter" who got us a bunch of overrated divas who can't run routes or catch the ball.

Miami needs a WR coach not a recruiter. Especially if you all crave these raw South Florida "athletes" that coast on athleticism.

Advertisement

Dugans was a "recruiter" who got us a bunch of overrated divas who can't run routes or catch the ball.

Miami needs a WR coach not a recruiter. Especially if you all crave these raw South Florida "athletes" that coast on athleticism.

Why can’t we have someone who can recruit & develop?

3 “good” WRs. That’s the problem.

And so because Dugan was apparently a horrible WR coach, we shouldn’t target a big time recruiter for WR coach? What type of logic is that?

It’s like saying, “This ugly girl was good in bed. This pretty girl wasn’t. So in the future, I’m only going to target ugly girls to sleep with.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
WR doesn’t need an “elite” coach at the position.
It’s one thing to argue lets not hire a horrible coach. And we all agree with that. That at some point, your coaching is so bad it negates your recruiting.

But if you need to be an elite coach to have a productive WR unit, it’s because your recruiting absolutely sucks.

Bring in an elite recruiter that can be one of your go-to guys across all recruiting, and make sure he’s a good enough teacher to not f*ck up his unit. Because that’s all a 4* class of WRs should need.

That should be the job requirement at Miami for a WR Coach.

Its unlikely we land JaCorey Brooks, but we will have a better chance with a new WR coach.

Advertisement
Back