Penn State Hires Stubblefield

Advertisement
Them dudes didn’t even care that stubblefield could potentially be fired. **** daz even said he felt enos should’ve been fired.

Sounds like more conjecture. I don’t blame Daz but Enos and Stubbs are not one in the same.

And like I said originally, if he leaves then that’s fine, I hope we actually upgrade if we have to replace him. But posters saying he’s a horrible coach and recruiter can’t be basing that off of his time spent here IMO.

The coaches on offense dont want to coach those kids they begging to leave lmao. Other than fields i would haul *** too

Advertisement
Sounds like more conjecture. I don’t blame Daz but Enos and Stubbs are not one in the same.

And like I said originally, if he leaves then that’s fine, I hope we actually upgrade if we have to replace him. But posters saying he’s a horrible coach and recruiter can’t be basing that off of his time spent here IMO.
Dude ivins had talk to both guys and he said from talking to them it really didn’t bother them if stubblefield got fired. Stubblefield hasn’t recruited well anywhere

Advertisement
What about James Coley coming back to coach WR's? He coached WR's couple years at UGA and they just hired a new OC so if he is being demoted maybe he leaves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya'll through out the same recruiting names every year:

Seider
Martin
Lockette
Beard

There are more WR coaches out there that can coach the spread. I'd be happy with another Garin Justice type as a WR coach or Kevin Beard.

I thought Beard was decent here and was going to get better...Maybe the UCF WR coach too

Only thing I dont like is that the offseason training has already started and I would have like to have had all our coaches set in place for the season. This also means we are gonna scramble for a coach. But we have my boy David cooney ready at any minute

Dude ivins had talk to both guys and he said from talking to them it really didn’t bother them if stubblefield got fired. Stubblefield hasn’t recruited well anywhere

Lol ok, I’m not going to argue with you. You just keep bringing up rumors and hearsay so that seems to be the extent of your argument here. But I really doubt Redding and Daz said that they didn’t care if Stubbs got fired, I haven’t read that anywhere.

And I don’t really GAF about what he did recruiting wise before he got here. All I know is that there are 3 players coming in to his WR room that I really like. If you think he deserves zero credit for that then ok, agree to disagree. But IF he’s replaced AND since he can’t recruit, then 2 4 stars and a really nice 3 star should be, quality wise, the bare minimum that the next WR coach brings in on a yearly basis right?

Advertisement
Back