Penn State Hires Stubblefield

Under promise and over deliver.
In this case, let’s not and say we did.

honestly, the multiple threads don’t bother me at all, as long as they start with actual new, breaking news. I’d rather have a new thread for new news items. It’s the multiple threads that are nothing but a stupid question about nothing that are irritating.

Advertisement
They should hire coaches with thick skins because our fan base can be brutal if they turn on you.
If? What if? The only coach in the history of this program that I never personally turned on was The Great Jimmy Johnson. Schnelly, to a certain extent, but he made a dumb *** decision by leaving.

This might explain a strange report of hundreds of headless chicken carcasses strewn across several blocks of Calle Ocho.
Santeria drives recruiting?

I'll find a chicken and behead it, making sure that blood is strewn everywhere....it it'll help.

What do you think?

Maybe I should find a voodoo woman and have her cast spells on Saban, Orgeron, Swinney, the new guy at Ohio State, Mullin, Strawley, the various Blakes, Putin, the Ayatollah, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, and all the other wrongdoers out there. Heck with my Old Testament prophet, he's slow anyway. I haven't heard back yet on whose filling Enos' old job.

Hire a voodoo witch....get with the times.

And behead a bloody chicken for the team!

Advertisement
Ped State is not a step up. They have had a better record lately, but they don’t have our ceiling or cache. Last time we played them when we were at our best we toyed with them on their own field.

I was there that game. Felt great. The fans were all juiced up cheering for Talafiero pre game as he lead the team onto the field. Lots of racist fans at that place.

Advertisement
Back