PEDs

The mere thought that there are widespread illegal PED programs at various universities is preposterous. Are some kids trying to beat the system? Of course, but each and every day the testing for PED's is becoming more rigorous, which means it is only a matter of time before users are caught. If such programs existed it would be known and the offending schools would be handed the death penalty faster than you can say...Shapiro!

~The NCAA drug-testing program, along with clear policies and effective education, protects student-athletes who play by the rules by playing clean. The purpose of the drug-testing program is to deter student-athletes from using performance-enhancing drugs, and it impacts the eligibility of student-athletes who try to cheat by using banned substances. The NCAA tests for steroids, peptide hormones and masking agents year-round and also tests for stimulants and recreational drugs during championships. Member schools also may test for these substances as part of their athletics department drug-deterrence programs.

To learn more about specific medications or supplements that may be banned substances, visit Drug Free Sport AXIS, (member login required) which provides up-to-date research on supplements and over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
LOL the Chinese scientist are always a step ahead of any tests, ****, they probably create them. Same thing with the fake weed and coke, they change one molecule and no detection. When that specific compound is discovered, they change another one...... and on and on.....

Advertisement
Please let me in on the joke as no one would seriously suggest that our players start juicing.

So, I'll play along...boy, I sure hope some international drug and gun dealers will start paying players cash under the table to join the "U".

Also, another program that would give us a leg up on the competition is if we can hire some human traffickers to supply under age girls to recruits as bait to join the "U".

Finally, we don't want to lose any recruits or current players due to low grades so a high skilled tech team should get to work manipulating and falsifying manuscripts to insure our players all qualify to play.

PS; A program of supplying players recreational drugs such as Heroin, Morphine, Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Codeine, Xanax, Cocaine, Rohypnol (date rape drug), etc. should be implemented so that our players are enjoying their free time. Needles to say that performance enhancing drugs should be handed out like candy on Halloween. Let's not forget some players will want alcohol so a liquor store supplying bottles of all types of free liquor should be opened in the Hecht.
boy whaaaaat? This was tew much

Advertisement
LOL the Chinese scientist are always a step ahead of any tests, ****, they probably create them. Same thing with the fake weed and coke, they change one molecule and no detection. When that specific compound is discovered, they change another one...... and on and on.....
No, they're not! The best scientific minds are on a daily basis working on PED's detection and while a few may slip through the vast majority do not. All this PED nonsense is being used to attack programs that people don't like.

Look at Major League Baseball. If juicing and illegal PED use was rampant we would be seeing, as only one example, homerun records being set similar to the Canseco, McGwire, Sosa, et al. era, which of course is not the case.

Please let me in on the joke as no one would seriously suggest that our players start juicing.

So, I'll play along...boy, I sure hope some international drug and gun dealers will start paying players cash under the table to join the "U".

Also, another program that would give us a leg up on the competition is if we can hire some human traffickers to supply under age girls to recruits as bait to join the "U".

Finally, we don't want to lose any recruits or current players due to low grades so a high skilled tech team should get to work manipulating and falsifying manuscripts to insure our players all qualify to play.

PS; A program of supplying players recreational drugs such as Heroin, Morphine, Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Codeine, Xanax, Cocaine, Rohypnol (date rape drug), etc. should be implemented so that our players are enjoying their free time. Needles to say that performance enhancing drugs should be handed out like candy on Halloween. Let's not forget some players will want alcohol so a liquor store supplying bottles of all types of free liquor should be opened in the Hecht.
Many posters have been beaten down emotionally and spiritually because of our teams failures the past 15 years. They have reached the point that they have become irrational. They would do anything if our team could regain their elite status. They also want our boosters, administration, our coaches, and players to do anything and everything so that our poor frustrated cis posters no longer have to suffer. Discussion of ped and bags in this forum has become an obsession. I do not care what other programs are doing.

I would like our program to be “clean” and be successful. We use to be called thug u. It appears many of our posters want to revert back to being the big bad Miami Hurricanes. I can guarantee you that if we become “dirty again”, the past ncaa sanctions we received will be considered mild to what the ncaa will legislate to us if we are caught dropping bags and administering peds to our players.

Last edited:
Lol. It’s 2019. Yeah we do. Times have changed. We can’t just get Miami talent and call it a day. If we want to measure up to Bama and UGa and Clemson we will eventually have to juice. Plain and simple.

Exactly. Its parity now.

At least some of our fan base is realizing that times have changed. The best 40 times mean **** for the most part as teams all over the country have speed now.

Once our demise occurred post 2002, the powers began the raping and pillaging of SFLA and coupled it with snagging the most dominant of trenches. Add in the huge payments to recruits and families and PED programs...and we are a far cry away from the "just load up with Miami guys"..

Hate to break it also, but even the most state of the art IPF isn't going to level the playing field that much more.

Much like our fan base, our coaches (and BOT) will have to decide if they really want to be top echelon in football again...it will require not ****ing your pants when discussing potential NCAA infractions and what could happen. We assisted in neutering that organization a bit when we busted them cheating in the Shapiro investigation. They want to exist and make their millions pretending to care about the "amateur" athlete. They have all but said the death penalty is off the table and that they were too harsh on SMU. Even Alabama was warned after their text book caper that another violation could mean serious ramifications. Does it look like they give a ****...despite the corrupt relationship between Saban & Emmert?

We will never be back if we operate the program out of fear and perpetual penance for past "sins"...**** the NCAA, lets move forward.

UM

Advertisement
The mere thought that there are widespread illegal PED programs at various universities is preposterous. Are some kids trying to beat the system? Of course, but each and every day the testing for PED's is becoming more rigorous, which means it is only a matter of time before users are caught. If such programs existed it would be known and the offending schools would be handed the death penalty faster than you can say...Shapiro!

~The NCAA drug-testing program, along with clear policies and effective education, protects student-athletes who play by the rules by playing clean. The purpose of the drug-testing program is to deter student-athletes from using performance-enhancing drugs, and it impacts the eligibility of student-athletes who try to cheat by using banned substances. The NCAA tests for steroids, peptide hormones and masking agents year-round and also tests for stimulants and recreational drugs during championships. Member schools also may test for these substances as part of their athletics department drug-deterrence programs.

To learn more about specific medications or supplements that may be banned substances, visit Drug Free Sport AXIS, (member login required) which provides up-to-date research on supplements and over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
There is no widespread illegal PED problem in CFB. There’s no need. When the ncaa bans what programs are using today, teams just start using the next generation PED. Rinse and repeat.

No, they're not! The best scientific minds are on a daily basis working on PED's detection and while a few may slip through the vast majority do not. All this PED nonsense is being used to attack programs that people don't like.

Look at Major League Baseball. If juicing and illegal PED use was rampant we would be seeing, as only one example, homerun records being set similar to the Canseco, McGwire, Sosa, et al. era, which of course is not the case.
You’re completely and totally out of your depth here. I respect you’re right to have an opinion, but you obviously have no first hand knowledge of the subject matter.

Many posters have been beaten down emotionally and spiritually because of our teams failures the past 15 years. They have reached the point that they have become irrational. They would do anything if our team could regain their elite status. They also want our boosters, administration, our coaches, and players to do anything and everything so that our poor frustrated cis posters no longer have to suffer. Discussion of ped and bags in this forum has become an obsession. I do not care what other programs are doing.

I would like our program to be “clean” and be successful. We use to be called thug u. It appears many of our posters want to revert back to being the big bad Miami Hurricanes. I can guarantee you that if we become “dirty again”, the past ncaa sanctions we received will be considered mild to what the ncaa will legislate to us if we are caught dropping bags and administering peds to our players.

Then don't ***** when the last UM National Championship you experienced or heard about was Pasadena early 01-02.

We either try and keep up...or get further left behind. This thing is not going closer amateur, its getting closer to getting these kids paid what they deserve making these Universities richer and richer.

UM

Advertisement
There is no widespread illegal PED problem in CFB. There’s no need. When the ncaa bans what programs are using today, teams just start using the next generation PED. Rinse and repeat.
You have no idea concerning what you are blathering about...none! This is yet another CIS thread for the learning disabled.

You start these absurd rumors and then as the thread matures you continue to repeat the same nonsense making it appear that there is a consensus or have a sliver of a clue as to what you are selling.

If there was widespread use of illegal PED's in college sports that story would be on the front page of every major print publication, internet sites, the lead story on every TV network, the NCAA would be called before Congress, just to name a few of the things that would transpire if your fairytale was even remotely true.

Furthermore, the athlete's would be openly talking about this to most anyone with ears, along with their families, who for the most part would be going batshyt concerned about the damage those PED's were potentially doing to their kid. And the biggest megaphones would be the players who were NOT using PED's knowing most everyone they compete against would have a wildly unfair advantage. People keeping secrets on any level of sports is as likely to occur as the sun rising in the West and setting in the East.

The thought that hundreds upon hundreds of college athlete's are violating some of the most scared NCAA rules and that organization is sitting by idly as college sports is being destroyed is past an insane thought. Additionally, that would mean that almost every pro athlete in every sport would be ingesting illegal PED's. And worst yet, this would mean that high school athlete's would also be using.

If your contentions were true, they would rival the opioid crisis in this country in terms of the attention that would be garnered. Are there nitwits using...of course they are, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Yet, with all of the above facts, one guy on a college football message board is the sole keeper of the PED holy grail secret.

You have no idea concerning what you are blathering about...none! This is yet another CIS thread for the learning disabled.

You start these absurd rumors and then as the thread matures you continue to repeat the same nonsense making it appear that there is a consensus or have a sliver of a clue as to what you are selling.

If there was widespread use of illegal PED's in college sports that story would be on the front page of every major print publication, internet sites, the lead story on every TV network, the NCAA would be called before Congress, just to name a few of the things that would transpire if your fairytale was even remotely true.

Furthermore, the athlete's would be openly talking about this to most anyone with ears, along with their families, who for the most part would be going batshyt concerned about the damage those PED's were potentially doing to their kid. And the biggest megaphones would be the players who were NOT using PED's knowing most everyone they compete against would have a wildly unfair advantage. People keeping secrets on any level of sports is as likely to occur as the sun rising in the West and setting in the East.

The thought that hundreds upon hundreds of college athlete's are violating some of the most scared NCAA rules and that organization is sitting by idly as college sports is being destroyed is past an insane thought. Additionally, that would mean that almost every pro athlete in every sport would be ingesting illegal PED's. And worst yet, this would mean that high school athlete's would also be using.

If your contentions were true, they would rival the opioid crisis in this country in terms of the attention that would be garnered. Are there nitwits using...of course they are, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Yet, with all of the above facts, one guy on a college football message board is the sole keeper of the PED holy grail secret.
You’re a no nothing blowhard. An arrogant but obviously small man, with more words in his head than experience. And also very naive. A sad state for such an old man.

That you would bother to write all those words without even understanding what my post said.... speaks volumes.

You spend so much time bloviating here, and yet add nothing to the discourse.

Couple things here...1) you’re talking about an industry I have almost 2 decades experience working in. 2) My post very clearly said none of the PEDs used by these teams are illegal or banned.

Last edited:
You’re a no nothing blowhard. An arrogant but obviously small man, with more words in his head than experience. And also very naive. A sad state for such an old man.

That you would bother to write all those words without even understanding what my post said.... speaks volumes.

You spend so much time bloviating here, and yet add nothing to the discourse.

Couple things here...1) you’re talking about an industry I have almost 2 decades experience working in. 2) My post very clearly said none of the PEDs used by these teams are illegal or banned.
It always puts a smile on my face when someone points to how many years they have been doing something, but the key word that is missing is "successfully". By the way, based on your impressive resume please do tell about your efforts to curtail the opioid crisis.

If it is not illegal PED's you are blathering on about then why the lecture on how testing is being evaded by various means? If they are not illegal then who the **** cares if they are being ingested. If they are not illegal then they are most likely supplements...not drugs!

Your tirade is a typical CIS 'which way did they go' misinformation campaign.

Advertisement
It always puts a smile on my face when someone points to how many years they have been doing something, but the key word that is missing is "successfully". By the way, based on your impressive resume please do tell about your efforts to curtail the opioid crisis.

If it is not illegal PED's you are blathering on about then why the lecture on how testing is being evaded by various means? If they are not illegal then who the **** cares if they are being ingested. If they are not illegal then they are most likely supplements...not drugs!

Your tirade is a typical CIS 'which way did they go' misinformation campaign.

If you need to ask those questions... you shouid not be involved in this conversation. If you took even one second to try and comprehend what you were reading, instead of pretending to know the subject matter, you wouldn’t have posted.

You are an ignorant man... trying to cover it up w verbosity. You are not fooling anybody. You are as transparent as you are ignorant.

Stick to debates about the morality of criticizing football coaches.. something that requires no knowledge in order form an opinion.

If you need to ask those questions... you shouid not be involved in this conversation. If you took even one second to try and comprehend what you were reading, instead of pretending to know the subject matter, you wouldn’t have posted.

You are an ignorant man... trying to cover it up w verbosity. You are not fooling anybody. You are as transparent as you are ignorant.

Stick to debates about the morality of criticizing football coaches.. something that requires no knowledge in order form an opinion.
My questions were clear, specific and designed to adequately prove that you have no idea about what you are claiming.

Your sophomoric response was telling as you didn't answer the questions I posed and instead personally attacked me. You are conflating PED's with supplements, Mr. Wizard.

As I pointed out in an earlier post...if PED's were prevalent in today's professional and amateur sports, as only one example, you would be witnessing numerous major league baseball players annually hitting 70 or so homeruns similar to the McGuire, Canseco, Sosa era.

And once again, why are you wailing on about all of the methods now available to PED users to mask their ingesting of said PED's if they are legal as you claim????

My questions were clear, specific and designed to adequately prove that you have no idea about what you are claiming.

Your sophomoric response was telling as you didn't answer the questions I posed and instead personally attacked me. You are conflating PED's with supplements, Mr. Wizard.

As I pointed out in an earlier post...if PED's were prevalent in today's professional and amateur sports, as only one example, you would be witnessing numerous major league baseball players annually hitting 70 or so homeruns similar to the McGuire, Canseco, Sosa era.

And once again, why are you wailing on about all of the methods now available to PED users to mask their ingesting of said PED's if they are legal as you claim????

I have answered all those questions in my previous posts in this thread.

Go actually read those previous posts, which even include specific PEDs being used to skirt regulations in recent years. If you do, and would like to discuss those points, and more, I’m all in.

Or don’t. But I’m not interested in arguing w someone stubborn enough to dig in his heels on a subject matter he knows nothing about.

At 29 years old, I started a medical diagnostic testing company, Initially focusing on neurological conditions. Eventually our offerings expanded to include blood panel, allergy and drug testing. When I sold the company 8 years later, we were top 3-4 in the nation in terms of tests performed annually.

What did I do about the opioid crisis? Funny you should ask......

Shortly After my early retirement I invested in a small Pharma company who was bringing to market a number of non-narcotic, prescription pain medications which combined NSAIDs and beta blockers. In studies, Use of these meds significantly lowered patients use of narcotic.

One of this companies more profitable lines... hormone replacement therapies and other substances which could be abused as PEDs.

So yea... if you’d like a CV please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back