PEDs

We will not be back until we get back on a PED program.

It’s insane to think that we can match up to the Bamas or Clemson’s of the world (who use roids on the regular) without taking PEDs.

So someone call me when it’s apparent that we are juicing again. The early 00s teams were under Moffitt - and that carried over for a few years after he left. Go look at some of the team photos and you’ll see freakish NFL bodies all over that roster.

And don’t tell me it’s recruiting. We still get an absurd amount of raw talent. We just aren’t training like we used to.

Performance Enhancing Drugs. You mean the ones that are technically banned from most college and pro sports? Those PED’s? You must be related to the other moron that I heard the other day saying we should start paying recruits.

Advertisement
Yeah, lets give our athletes stuff that will shorten their lifespan and causes health problems after football.

Sometimes I really wonder when guys on here say, "The Miami Hurricanes are like family."; if they really mean it.

Winning is important, and this program has been wanting for it. I'll tell you this; being a former paramedic if I heard our program was giving our kids steroids; I'd turn them in to the NCAA myself.

"Well Clemson is doing it! Alabama is doing it!"

**** Clemson, and **** Alabama. We are Miami.

Performance Enhancing Drugs. You mean the ones that are technically banned from most college and pro sports? Those PED’s? You must be related to the other moron that I heard the other day saying we should start paying recruits.
So I guess you won’t sign my petition to start paying recruits in PEDs?

Yeah, lets give our athletes stuff that will shorten their lifespan and causes health problems after football.

Sometimes I really wonder when guys on here say, "The Miami Hurricanes are like family."; if they really mean it.

Winning is important, and this program has been wanting for it. I'll tell you this; being a former paramedic if I heard our program was giving our kids steroids; I'd turn them in to the NCAA myself.

Constant concussions and weighting over 250 pounds are much greater health risks than PEDs. These guys aren't taking bodybuilding/WWE levels of juice that will seriously shorten their lifespan.

This is Miami. We don’t need no performance enhancers. We need the right kind of athletes with a legit good S&C program in conjunction with proper position coaching.

Maybe dropping some bags I could be down for (not that we have the booster network to even do that), but we don’t need PED’s nor the risk. The right athletes and the right development is all we need- we don’t need to cheat to be great.
But isn’t dropping bags cheating?

Advertisement
Saban cheats everyone knows it...his teams win.
Debo cheats everyone knows it....his teams win.
Meyer cheated everyone knows it...his teams win
Seems to be some sort of pattern growing here

If you look at sports today there are a lot of dudes playing at an older age than before and it’s not because of diet and training.
Ped’s have changed a lot. Before you start saying shorten their lifespans really look into how many athletes in the Olympic s and pro sports of all types have tested positive. Now take i lnto account the number of dudes that didn't get caught.
I think I read that you would have to ban almost all the top 25 cyclist that finished behind lance Armstrong in all of his races to find one that never tested positive. If you listen to some of the scientist they’ll tell you that that last thing anyone wants to do is to go back and test all the samples from 10-15 years ago. It would crumble the entire Olympic and pro athlete standings medal counts etc..
I don’t see many pro athletes dropping dead.
The people that abuse them or do them with the advice of Joe blockhead from the gym and Then do that locker room medical consult for ten or 15 years are the ones you hear about.
Under The right medical professionals they can be done safer than some legal supplements that don’t have to meet the same fda standards as prescription drugs.

You gotta do it intelligently if youre gonna do it. Im sure every single program pushes the limits to some extent but we arent clemson we can afford to loose 3 starters and still beat Bama so we have to be smart about it

As fans we have to stop acting like Miami is the only program that does everything by the rules. its not at all true. We dont do it at an SEC level but we are no angels. No one is.

Advertisement
This is horse****! Stop making **** up! The IOC stores and retests! AND REDISTRIBUTES MEDALS! Everyone of Marion Jones’ medals were redistributed EXCEPT the one that should have gone to Katerina Thanou. All of Rashid Ramzi medals were redistributed. Tons more examples.

Which PEDS were necessary for Duke to beat Miami? How about BC? Or even UVA? Pitt ‘17?

Go back and watch the 1983 National Championship team and you’ll see that the bigger, (supposedly) better team did NOT win. Miami has needed sound scheme and exceptional coaching to win in the past and that’s what will be needed to win in the future.

(Bama PEDs was the reason they were destroyed by Clemson … okay. SMH.)
Ped’s are not all about size. Those cyclist are some skinny dudes with shredded legs that’s also aren’t very big. Even 10k runners are getting medals stripped.
Nobody wants to go test those samples with the equipment they have now. This has been talked about by many people.
In that documentary “Icarus” the dude in charge of testing for one of those labs stated as much. He said he actually went back and tested some samples and said almost all of them are positive for something. Dudes were taking epo for like almost 6-7 years before they had a test for it. And when they did they tested only a few years back.
See some of the testimony form Conte where he lays out how he beat the tests.
In that new film screwball you will also see how a rod was never going to get caught either if it wasn’t for a snitch.
I’m don’t know anyone nor do I know what anyone on this team has done is doing or will do. Im not down with any players or coaches like that.
But don’t turn a blind eye in how prevalent it is in sports.
I’m not talking about going back one or 2 years. The IOC ain’t going back 10-15 years dude with tests we have now. They just ain’t. Dudes in track and field have said even Carl Luis would test positive with the stuff we have now.
Look at it this way: if everyone you are beating is testing positive your gonna have a hard time convincing people your clean. Thats what was happening to Armstrong everyone he raced against was popping positive. He fugged up cause he treated people like sht and was winning in a sport that was dominated by Europeans and governed by them and they couldn’t stand that this American was killing it.
I think the IOC is keeping samples for 10 years now but they’re not testing everyone. It’s too expensive.
I never said bama lost to Clemson cause they had a better ped program. All I’m agreeing is that I’m sure it’s present in college sports and even uncle Nicky was there since mandarich was a spartan.

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing could go wrong.

Nothing but...

image.gif

After Lyle Alzado died there was a lot of talk that PEDs let to his cancer. In reality tho there’s never been a study to link PEDs to cancer or any disease.

At high levels certain Hormones can raise blood pressure, cause hair loss etc, but nothing permanent and really nothing a college football player takes to enhance performance is gonna shorten his life.

Advertisement
After Lyle Alzado died there was a lot of talk that PEDs let to his cancer. In reality tho there’s never been a study to link PEDs to cancer or any disease.

Well seeing as some of these drugs are not FDA approved, well yeah, there hasn't been a study.

xD

I don't disagree with you that athletes and non-athletes are taking PEDs. Absolutely they are. What exactly do you specifically mean by PED program?

I don’t think you have a clue what you’re talking about. There are plenty of safe ways to “juice” (albeit still illegal per ncaa).

A few posters here have mentioned a couple.

And when I say a PED program I’m speaking specifically to having a group of professionals monitor and administer the schedule and dosing.

I know we have some individual players who take stuff on their own (which is more dangerous than a setup like at Clemson or Bama), but I have serious doubts that we have a sophisticated PED program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We will not be back until we get back on a PED program.

It’s insane to think that we can match up to the Bamas or Clemson’s of the world (who use roids on the regular) without taking PEDs.

So someone call me when it’s apparent that we are juicing again. The early 00s teams were under Moffitt - and that carried over for a few years after he left. Go look at some of the team photos and you’ll see freakish NFL bodies all over that roster.

And don’t tell me it’s recruiting. We still get an absurd amount of raw talent. We just aren’t training like we used to.

The legend of Tommy Moffitt at Miami lives on. He was at Miami for 2 years--1998 and 1999. Yes, he set a great foundation but he was gone by January 2000.

I don’t think you have a clue what you’re talking about. There are plenty of safe ways to “juice” (albeit still illegal per ncaa).

A few posters here have mentioned a couple.

And when I say a PED program I’m speaking specifically to having a group of professionals monitor and administer the schedule and dosing.

I know we have some individual players who take stuff on their own (which is more dangerous than a setup like at Clemson or Bama), but I have serious doubts that we have a sophisticated PED program.
I can’t imagine there’s any P5 program with no PED regiment as part of their strength and conditioning program. There’s really no reason not to. There’s plenty of ways to do it without putting a player at risk of ****ing dirty. There’s labs all over the country who do nothing but create compounds that will work without the risk of failing tests.

Please let me in on the joke as no one would seriously suggest that our players start juicing.

So, I'll play along...boy, I sure hope some international drug and gun dealers will start paying players cash under the table to join the "U".

Also, another program that would give us a leg up on the competition is if we can hire some human traffickers to supply under age girls to recruits as bait to join the "U".

Finally, we don't want to lose any recruits or current players due to low grades so a high skilled tech team should get to work manipulating and falsifying manuscripts to insure our players all qualify to play.

PS; A program of supplying players recreational drugs such as Heroin, Morphine, Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Codeine, Xanax, Cocaine, Rohypnol (date rape drug), etc. should be implemented so that our players are enjoying their free time. Needles to say that performance enhancing drugs should be handed out like candy on Halloween. Let's not forget some players will want alcohol so a liquor store supplying bottles of all types of free liquor should be opened in the Hecht.

Advertisement
Back