PEDs

Advertisement
Every program in the country uses PEDs, that won’t change. What does change is the PEDs they use. They went from old school steroids to growth hormones to the peptides they use today.

When a test is developed, and the substance is banned, the teams move onto something new. Nobody is risking an entire team ****ing dirty.

I don’t think people realize how big of a part of society ped’s are.
I work in an ER and tons of men are on testosterone.
Clemson’s top draft pick just got busted for ped’s and the media and ncaa just yawned at it.
To many examples of dudes getting faster leaner and heavier while in college. You can only attribute so much to nutrition and training. I know we live in an age where those 2 things are leaps and bounds to where they were 15 years ago. But 15 years ago guys were also juicing but the difference now is that the dosages and knowledge about how to do it safely is also ahead of where it was 15 years ago.
My brother and law does a lot of cycling down here.
And dudes at amateur level cycling are juicing. And they’re not even getting paid.
Another thing that nobody wants to talk about is that ped’s may actually be beneficial to some athletes. Especially in events like the Tour de France. To do something like that takes an immense toll on your body. Taking testosterone, cortisone and even hgh greatly reduces the wear and tear of an event like that.
The other scenario is taking a young man through the the stress of a football season. The tempo of training the demands of the coaches may lead to injuries that may be avoidable.
I know that’s a very difficult and controversial topic.
To say “yeah let’s put this 19 year old on steroids” is not going to be very popular. However to say it doesn’t go on is very short sighted. It’s been going on for decades. I mean the boz admitted to be on it.
However if you say that injuries can be reduced and performance can be enhanced and dosing is only minimal in a young man then that’s another story.

Just think about the ammount of athletes that have tested positive in every sport. If ped’s were so dangerous dudes would be dying all over the place.
Lyle Alzado was the poster child for steroid usage but he’s actually the poster child for steroid abuse and so was Rich Pianna.
PED’S?.. of course, its just the evolution of Pharmaceuticals, for the betterment of society. Think where we would be without the discovery of Penicillin or Jonah Sault’s vaccination for Polio, or the legalization of Medical Marijuana. It will change the world I tell ya.Change the World😱

It would be front page, trending and on that screen in time square. The pot will pointing the finger at the kettle. Feinbaum would pass out due the prolonged and massive erection.
Our entire team was juicing in early 00s, and we were destroying teams physically... yet the ncaa did nothing.

Some of you are afraid of your own shadow.

I laugh at anyone who believes we can simply win on so fla talent alone. That logic is flawed for multiple reasons, least of which is the fact we can’t even keep the elite so fla athletes from going SEC.

Our entire team was juicing in early 00s, and we were destroying teams physically... yet the ncaa did nothing.

I laugh at anyone who believes we can simply win on so fla talent alone. That logic is flawed for multiple reasons, least of which is the fact we can’t even keep the elite so fla athletes from going SEC.
Correct. Everyone says recruit like this and that team. But even Clemson had a top rated dt on juice.
Kids ain’t dumb and they talk to their friends that have been recruited and to certain schools and are aware of what they’re taking.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if one of the reasons kids are leaving to programs like the suckeyes with urban. That pic with saban and mandarich speaks volumes imo.

Advertisement
I don’t think people realize how big of a part of society ped’s are.
I work in an ER and tons of men are on testosterone.
Clemson’s top draft pick just got busted for ped’s and the media and ncaa just yawned at it.
To many examples of dudes getting faster leaner and heavier while in college. You can only attribute so much to nutrition and training. I know we live in an age where those 2 things are leaps and bounds to where they were 15 years ago. But 15 years ago guys were also juicing but the difference now is that the dosages and knowledge about how to do it safely is also ahead of where it was 15 years ago.
My brother and law does a lot of cycling down here.
And dudes at amateur level cycling are juicing. And they’re not even getting paid.
Another thing that nobody wants to talk about is that ped’s may actually be beneficial to some athletes. Especially in events like the Tour de France. To do something like that takes an immense toll on your body. Taking testosterone, cortisone and even hgh greatly reduces the wear and tear of an event like that.
The other scenario is taking a young man through the the stress of a football season. The tempo of training the demands of the coaches may lead to injuries that may be avoidable.
I know that’s a very difficult and controversial topic.
To say “yeah let’s put this 19 year old on steroids” is not going to be very popular. However to say it doesn’t go on is very short sighted. It’s been going on for decades. I mean the boz admitted to be on it.
However if you say that injuries can be reduced and performance can be enhanced and dosing is only minimal in a young man then that’s another story.

Just think about the ammount of athletes that have tested positive in every sport. If ped’s were so dangerous dudes would be dying all over the place.
Lyle Alzado was the poster child for steroid usage but he’s actually the poster child for steroid abuse and so was Rich Pianna.

Very true.

The vast majority of NBA players are juicing up. If people don't think NFL players, who would benefit even more than NBA players are on it, than they are very gullible.

I would bet that 90 percent of pro athletes that get injured use some sort of PED to come back faster and healthier than they would naturally.

Every program in the country uses PEDs, that won’t change. What does change is the PEDs they use. They went from old school steroids to growth hormones to the peptides they use today.

When a test is developed, and the substance is banned, the teams move onto something new. Nobody is risking an entire team ****ing dirty.

Exactly. They don't even need to move onto something completely different. If you just alter the last chain the PED it won't get picked up by the tests.

We will not be back until we get back on a PED program.

It’s insane to think that we can match up to the Bamas or Clemson’s of the world (who use roids on the regular) without taking PEDs.

So someone call me when it’s apparent that we are juicing again. The early 00s teams were under Moffitt - and that carried over for a few years after he left. Go look at some of the team photos and you’ll see freakish NFL bodies all over that roster.

And don’t tell me it’s recruiting. We still get an absurd amount of raw talent. We just aren’t training like we used to.
I don't disagree with you that athletes and non-athletes are taking PEDs. Absolutely they are. What exactly do you specifically mean by PED program?

Advertisement
PED’S?.. of course, its just the evolution of Pharmaceuticals, for the betterment of society. Think where we would be without the discovery of Penicillin or Jonah Sault’s vaccination for Polio, or the legalization of Medical Marijuana. It will change the world I tell ya.Change the World😱
Most people don't known or have never heard of Dr. Jonas Salk or Dr. Alexander Fleming. But they can tell you what the dumbass Kardashians ate for lunch everyday for the past month.....SMH

It’s insane to think that we can match up to the Bamas or Clemson’s of the world (who use roids on the regular) without taking PEDs.

So someone call me when it’s apparent that we are juicing again. The early 00s teams were under Moffitt - and that carried over for a few years after he left. Go look at some of the team photos and you’ll see freakish NFL bodies all over that roster.

And don’t tell me it’s recruiting. We still get an absurd amount of raw talent. We just aren’t training like we used to.

I don't know why people are saying this is dumb when u are simply stating the truth. When Feeley was hired I posted in the thread that I hope he brought the roids with him.

Advertisement
How about we recruit the physical freaks that bama and Clemson do..the ones who hit the genetic lottery, you know..then years later, after stacking a few chips we have dumb *** posters on UF and FSU boards named iluveTDs talk about we won’t be back until our players start juicing and we just sit back n laugh at their idiocy 👌🏾

Yes because 83 players on Bama and UGa and Clemson’s roster are ALL genetic freaks of nature that happen to play football. I’m telling you it’s not that simple. Yes Bama recruits genetic freaks but they also have a under the table “training” program that’s not officially connected to the school but it’s understood that you will enroll in a juicing program. It’s not just about bigger muscles anymore. It’s about endurance during the season , return from injury faster , and overall athleticism and flexibility. Back in 2006 I was juicing as a backup corner back at a Division II school. Imagine what’s going on today.

Facts.

Advertisement
Yes because 83 players on Bama and UGa and Clemson’s roster are ALL genetic freaks of nature that happen to play football. I’m telling you it’s not that simple. Yes Bama recruits genetic freaks but they also have a under the table “training” program that’s not officially connected to the school but it’s understood that you will enroll in a juicing program. It’s not just about bigger muscles anymore. It’s about endurance during the season , return from injury faster , and overall athleticism and flexibility. Back in 2006 I was juicing as a backup corner back at a Division II school. Imagine what’s going on today.
Not everyone juices. But I don’t doubt for a second it happens. But with that said a juicing program won’t bring us back. Wishful thinking tho, a magical serum makes you a great athlete

Not everyone juices. But I don’t doubt for a second it happens. But with that said a juicing program won’t bring us back. Wishful thinking tho, a magical serum makes you a great athlete

It wont bring us back because the juicing program is already here. That said if every program was clean and we were the only ones juicing, we would be back pretty quickly.

That's just not true. Throughout the 80s and from the early to mid 90s, yes, many many UM players were juicing hardcore, and in the early 2000s a few were (I could name names, but I won't). By then they were testing regularly. To say the "entire team" was during that time period is just asinine and not even close to accurate.

Performance Enhancing Drugs. You mean the ones that are technically banned from most college and pro sports? Those PED’s? You must be related to the other moron that I heard the other day saying we should start paying recruits.

Advertisement
Back