PEDs

iLoveTDs

Junior
Banned
We will not be back until we get back on a PED program.

It’s insane to think that we can match up to the Bamas or Clemson’s of the world (who use roids on the regular) without taking PEDs.

So someone call me when it’s apparent that we are juicing again. The early 00s teams were under Moffitt - and that carried over for a few years after he left. Go look at some of the team photos and you’ll see freakish NFL bodies all over that roster.

And don’t tell me it’s recruiting. We still get an absurd amount of raw talent. We just aren’t training like we used to.

Advertisement
Don’t worry we juicing.... Manny got his Cartel running the right way you gotta give it about a year to cycle through the entire program before that on field advantage starts to kick in.

Clemson took the next step when they started getting those 6'4 350 lbs athletic freaks at DT and put them large human beings on peds. It goes hand in hand.

Clemson took the next step when they started getting those 6'4 350 lbs athletic freaks at DT and put them large human beings on peds. It goes hand in hand.
Sure it does go hand in hand, but Miami doesn’t need 350 lb DTs to win. We need to take twitchy So Fla athletes and get them juicing in a legit strength program.

I think Feeley has a good system in place, I just know we need to take that extra step via PEDs or we’ll always be behind the 8 ball.

Advertisement
This is Miami. We don’t need no performance enhancers. We need the right kind of athletes with a legit good S&C program in conjunction with proper position coaching.

Maybe dropping some bags I could be down for (not that we have the booster network to even do that), but we don’t need PED’s nor the risk. The right athletes and the right development is all we need- we don’t need to cheat to be great.

This is Miami. We don’t need no performance enhancers. We need the right kind of athletes with a legit good S&C program in conjunction with proper position coaching.

Maybe dropping some bags I could be down for (not that we have the booster network to even do that), but we don’t need PED’s nor the risk. The right athletes and the right development is all we need- we don’t need to cheat to be great.
True to an extent.

It’s insane to think that we can match up to the Bamas or Clemson’s of the world (who use roids on the regular) without taking PEDs.

So someone call me when it’s apparent that we are juicing again. The early 00s teams were under Moffitt - and that carried over for a few years after he left. Go look at some of the team photos and you’ll see freakish NFL bodies all over that roster.

And don’t tell me it’s recruiting. We still get an absurd amount of raw talent. We just aren’t training like we used to.
Lmao, you guys think these kids don't start juicing until college

Just saw that e60 report on tony mandarich that started taking steroids while at Michigan state.
Guess who the **** coach was?
D5B71A54-713C-4A99-BB1D-78FB0DD8897B.jpeg

Advertisement

Lol. It’s 2019. Yeah we do. Times have changed. We can’t just get Miami talent and call it a day. If we want to measure up to Bama and UGa and Clemson we will eventually have to juice. Plain and simple.

Lol. It’s 2019. Yeah we do. Times have changed. We can’t just get Miami talent and call it a day. If we want to measure up to Bama and UGa and Clemson we will eventually have to juice. Plain and simple.
I don’t think people realize how big of a part of society ped’s are.
I work in an ER and tons of men are on testosterone.
Clemson’s top draft pick just got busted for ped’s and the media and ncaa just yawned at it.
To many examples of dudes getting faster leaner and heavier while in college. You can only attribute so much to nutrition and training. I know we live in an age where those 2 things are leaps and bounds to where they were 15 years ago. But 15 years ago guys were also juicing but the difference now is that the dosages and knowledge about how to do it safely is also ahead of where it was 15 years ago.
My brother and law does a lot of cycling down here.
And dudes at amateur level cycling are juicing. And they’re not even getting paid.
Another thing that nobody wants to talk about is that ped’s may actually be beneficial to some athletes. Especially in events like the Tour de France. To do something like that takes an immense toll on your body. Taking testosterone, cortisone and even hgh greatly reduces the wear and tear of an event like that.
The other scenario is taking a young man through the the stress of a football season. The tempo of training the demands of the coaches may lead to injuries that may be avoidable.
I know that’s a very difficult and controversial topic.
To say “yeah let’s put this 19 year old on steroids” is not going to be very popular. However to say it doesn’t go on is very short sighted. It’s been going on for decades. I mean the boz admitted to be on it.
However if you say that injuries can be reduced and performance can be enhanced and dosing is only minimal in a young man then that’s another story.

Just think about the ammount of athletes that have tested positive in every sport. If ped’s were so dangerous dudes would be dying all over the place.
Lyle Alzado was the poster child for steroid usage but he’s actually the poster child for steroid abuse and so was Rich Pianna.

The Ostarine fiasco at Clemson has to be the biggest **** up ive ever seen.

I’m not sure anyone really comprehends how difficult it is to get caught with this **** at the NCAA

Advertisement

How about we recruit the physical freaks that bama and Clemson do..the ones who hit the genetic lottery, you know..then years later, after stacking a few chips we have dumb *** posters on UF and FSU boards named iluveTDs talk about we won’t be back until our players start juicing and we just sit back n laugh at their idiocy 👌🏾

Some coaches want to win, and some will do whatever it takes to win (Saban, Meyer, dabo). Lets hope Manny is the latter, time will tell.

At this point, I'd trade some playoff appearances for probation.
People don’t understand this but it’s spot on. Golden and Richt were not even in the want to win category. They were in the let’s play hard and hope to win category. I think Manny is do whatever it takes to get there which is the only way to be successful. Maybe it’s why he as compared to Dabo.

How about we recruit the physical freaks that bama and Clemson do..the ones who hit the genetic lottery, you know..then years later, after stacking a few chips we have dumb *** posters on UF and FSU boards named iluveTDs talk about we won’t be back until our players start juicing and we just sit back n laugh at their idiocy 👌🏾
A. Cause we can’t and never will compete for elite prospects

B. Cause the big boys do recruit the physical freaks and then juice them up on top of it

Advertisement
A. Cause we can’t and never will compete for elite prospects

B. Cause the big boys do recruit the physical freaks and then juice them up on top of it
I didn’t post that for your rebuttals..only for a lol or cool emoji..keep it moving lol

Sure it does go hand in hand, but Miami doesn’t need 350 lb DTs to win. We need to take twitchy So Fla athletes and get them juicing in a legit strength program.

I think Feeley has a good system in place, I just know we need to take that extra step via PEDs or we’ll always be behind the 8 ball.
I like this model as well. I was just pointing out what Clemson did. I think we're headed in the right direction

This is a brilliant idea. If Miami started a program-wide PED program, no one would snitch (come on it's Miami!), the NCAA would turn a blind eye, and the media would be like meh.. whatever it's fine. Absolutely nothing could go wrong.
It would be front page, trending and on that screen in time square. The pot will pointing the finger at the kettle. Feinbaum would pass out due the prolonged and massive erection.

Advertisement
Back