PEDs

exactly right!! Hiring HRs is more a function of form, coordination and physics than it is strength.

Earnie doesn’t understand that a professional athlete using PEDs isn’t trying to put on as much muscle mass as possible... which is just a recipe for injuries.
Okay Professor Einstein, so now you are claiming that 18 years ago McGuire, Sosa and Bonds had better function of form, coordination and applying physics than today's MLB players. Are you the one that's on drugs?

Now you've swerved into muscle mass as your laughable argument. So, those Cats who hit 65, 70 and 73 single season homeruns did not exhibit overly generous muscle mass. Oh wait, that's not right! Oh! Your saying due to the muscle mass they put on their frames they were constantly injured and only played a few games each season. ****! That's not right either.

Back to your claim that; "HRs is more a function of form, coordination and physics than it is strength." Hmmm...I just did a quick review and I didn't see a lot of 5ft 9inch, 175 pound Major League hitters launching 420ft homers. I guess they haven't gotten around to that class on form, coordination and physics. Oddly enough, the very large and strong Aaron Judge and Giancarlo seem to be doing okay in terms of hitting the long ball.

Finally, when regurgitating your hitting statistics did you figure in the following: "Major League Baseball confirming that changes to the composition and/or behavior of the baseball are responsible, at least in part, for the surge in home runs since the middle of the 2015 season." Try to imagine how many homeruns would have been hit during the era when PED's were truly being used...McGuire might have had 80 or 85!

Advertisement
What about the question I directed at you concerning Med Fusion?

sorry about that... actually meant to respond to this. No, Med fusion wasn’t me. I took a quick glance at their website, looks like they’re an EMR platform, giving the patient a single repository for all their medical records. Which I think is a great idea. Are they also telemedicine?

Why do u ask? Do you have history w them? Or in the field?

Injury avoidance and recovery time are why today's baseball players use PEDs. Look at the list of guys who have most recently failed drug tests. None of them look like the Hulk. Dee Gordon, who has one of the slightest frames in baseball tested positive. As did Robinson Cano.

Injury avoidance and recovery time are why today's baseball players use PEDs. Look at the list of guys who have most recently failed drug tests. None of them look like the Hulk. Dee Gordon, who has one of the slightest frames in baseball tested positive. As did Robinson Cano.
Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner!

@Earnest T. Bass DTP is correct.

Earnie.... we ain’t in the 90s anymore...PED programs today aren’t designed to add as much muscle mass as possible, as they were 20 years ago. The newer PEDs aren’t even designed to add that kind of muscle. The risk of injury is too great.

A 200 pound frame with a natural bench press of 350 pounds just wasn’t designed to bench press 500 pounds. The wear on tendons and ligaments will eventually lead to chronic injuries. That’s not to mention other side effects like loss of speed, quickness and stamina that will occur at some point.

If you believe the HR record was broken because of massive steroid related strength Gains, then you shouldn’t expect the HR record to be broken repeatedly anymore. Also, most of the positives tests today are coming from pitchers, not hitters.

PEDs today are being used to lengthen careers as much as they are to enhance performance.

Last edited:
Boring subject. “He says, she says.” Everyone has an opinion on peds and NOBODY on cis has facts on ped results or amount of usage. Next subject. Cis is not a debating society.

Advertisement
Boring subject. “He says, she says.” Everyone has an opinion on peds and NOBODY on cis has facts on ped results or amount of usage. Next subject. Cis is not a debating society.
well, in the context of the discussion in this thread, you’re wrong.

I do agree tho, debate should not be allowed on this board. There is nothing worse on a board like this than people hashing out different opinions. Takes too much time away from the important stuff... like being misinformed, and making sure everyone knows it.

@Hemsleysalmons i forgot to add the other most important activity that debate takes away from... downvoting. How can anybody get in a good mass downvoting session if there’s all that debating going on?

I do agree tho, debate should not be allowed on this board. There is nothing worse on a board like this than people hashing out different opinions. Takes too much time away from the important stuff... like being misinformed, and making sure everyone knows it.

@Hemsleysalmons i forgot to add the other most important activity that debate takes away from... downvoting. How can anybody get in a good mass downvoting session if there’s all that debating going on?
Exactly, of course this character down voted my ped post about Baker predicting Shaq and Pinckney would look different after Feeley got a hold of them over the summer. Every other response is funny, starting to feel sorry for this person. He constantly posts about how bad cis is and how everyone is misinformed but him, however he loves frequenting this terrible site to down vote and bash every chance he gets..... LOL

Exactly, of course this character down voted my ped post about Baker predicting Shaq and Pinckney would look different after Feeley got a hold of them over the summer. Every other response is funny, starting to feel sorry for this person. He constantly posts about how bad cis is and how everyone is misinformed but him, however he loves frequenting this terrible site to down vote and bash every chance he gets..... LOL
It’s sad, right? We get these miserable people here, whose only happiness comes from telling other people they’re wrong.

The irony of course is that it’s usually those miserable people who’re wrong.

You’d think after defending golden and richt to the point they did, and obviously embarrassing themselves, they might at least keep quiet.

Advertisement
He’s still here, trying to tell everyone that he’s an expert on.... everything. I’ll banter w him sometimes, I admit I kinda enjoy watching him melt down into paragraphs long porsts of nothing but long winded insults.

You'd make a three word quip about him and dude would post a novella of 50's insults.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner!

@Earnest T. Bass DTP is correct.

Earnie.... we ain’t in the 90s anymore...PED programs today aren’t designed to add as much muscle mass as possible, as they were 20 years ago. The newer PEDs aren’t even designed to add that kind of muscle. The risk of injury is too great.

A 200 pound frame with a natural bench press of 350 pounds just wasn’t designed to bench press 500 pounds. The wear on tendons and ligaments will eventually lead to chronic injuries. That’s not to mention other side effects like loss of speed, quickness and stamina that will occur at some point.

If you believe the HR record was broken because of massive steroid related strength Gains, then you shouldn’t expect the HR record to be broken repeatedly anymore. Also, most of the positives tests today are coming from pitchers, not hitters.

PEDs today are being used to lengthen careers as much as they are to enhance performance.
Trust me, your comments are not news. The Russian Olympic teams were dirty and no, they were not trying to build mass, but strength, speed and endurance. It is laughable to think that the main objective of the cheating PED users is to prevent injuries.

While the scope of the Russian team’s doping program, which stretched to over 30 winter and summer sports, came as a shock, anabolic steroid use is nothing new when it comes to high-level athletes. From the East German Olympic team to pro American baseball players to the Tour de France, anabolic steroids have shown up all over professional sports. And most users are eventually caught.

But anabolic steroid use can have lasting implications for the many athletes – both on and off the international stage – who take them. For many of the Russian Olympians who weren’t tested and caught in this latest investigation, the potential health effects will still haunt them for the rest of their lives.

While the muscle boosting effects of doping are well known, it is the mental effects, and what happens when someone finally stops using, that are often ignored. Anabolic steroids don’t just make people stronger and faster, they also help give them the feeling of a runner’s high. Anabolic steroids make exercise feel very good, which is where part of their addictive potential lies.

While they are using, the flood of androgens to the body from anabolic steroids also comes with a host of physical symptoms like testicular shrinkage and breast development in men, and deepened voice, reduced breast size, balding and facial hair growth in women, along with a number of reproductive problems.

Oral anabolic steroids, like those used by the Russian Olympic team, are also associated with liver toxicity.

In the case of East Germany’s Olympic doping scandal, the high doses of anabolic steroids the female athletes were exposed to caused masculinization and severe health effects.

The negative effects of anabolic steroids are well established, but research into the exact effects of each of the various anabolic steroids that are abused has been difficult, as most users take a ****tail, like the Russian athletes, and the makeup of the ****tails differ from user to user.

Helping anabolic steroid users get clean is another challenge. When athletes stop using, their bodies stop producing androgens and they enter a low testosterone state which may accelerate brain aging. Some users also develop “depressive symptoms when stopping”, which may push them to remain on the drugs.

The most commonly used PEDs are anabolic androgenic steroids, which are known for their ability to build and strengthen muscle as well as reduce body fat. Other common PEDs include: Human growth hormone (HGH). Athletes and other young adults may use this drug to improve performance and increase muscle.

Trust me, your comments are not news. The Russian Olympic teams were dirty and no, they were not trying to build mass, but strength, speed and endurance. It is laughable to think that the main objective of the cheating PED users is to prevent injuries.

While the scope of the Russian team’s doping program, which stretched to over 30 winter and summer sports, came as a shock, anabolic steroid use is nothing new when it comes to high-level athletes. From the East German Olympic team to pro American baseball players to the Tour de France, anabolic steroids have shown up all over professional sports. And most users are eventually caught.

But anabolic steroid use can have lasting implications for the many athletes – both on and off the international stage – who take them. For many of the Russian Olympians who weren’t tested and caught in this latest investigation, the potential health effects will still haunt them for the rest of their lives.

While the muscle boosting effects of doping are well known, it is the mental effects, and what happens when someone finally stops using, that are often ignored. Anabolic steroids don’t just make people stronger and faster, they also help give them the feeling of a runner’s high. Anabolic steroids make exercise feel very good, which is where part of their addictive potential lies.

While they are using, the flood of androgens to the body from anabolic steroids also comes with a host of physical symptoms like testicular shrinkage and breast development in men, and deepened voice, reduced breast size, balding and facial hair growth in women, along with a number of reproductive problems.

Oral anabolic steroids, like those used by the Russian Olympic team, are also associated with liver toxicity.

In the case of East Germany’s Olympic doping scandal, the high doses of anabolic steroids the female athletes were exposed to caused masculinization and severe health effects.

The negative effects of anabolic steroids are well established, but research into the exact effects of each of the various anabolic steroids that are abused has been difficult, as most users take a ****tail, like the Russian athletes, and the makeup of the ****tails differ from user to user.

Helping anabolic steroid users get clean is another challenge. When athletes stop using, their bodies stop producing androgens and they enter a low testosterone state which may accelerate brain aging. Some users also develop “depressive symptoms when stopping”, which may push them to remain on the drugs.

The most commonly used PEDs are anabolic androgenic steroids, which are known for their ability to build and strengthen muscle as well as reduce body fat. Other common PEDs include: Human growth hormone (HGH). Athletes and other young adults may use this drug to improve performance and increase muscle
Thank you for copying and pasting info on the old Soviet doping program. I am quite sure what they did 30 years ago to boost stamina looks very much like programs of today. The good news tho is that nowadays the meds are not nearly as toxic and those side effects are pretty easily controlled. Post cycle therapies ensure the users hormones don’t crash, and ***** **** are a thing of the past.

Anabolic androgenics and HGH are banned substances, so while they’re common amongst weekend warriors, professional athletes stay away from em. At least during times when they may be tested (Unless of course they obtain a waiver to use em),

And far as what u think is laughable... well we’ve already established you have no idea what you’re talking about. But please, keep on sounding like a fool.

Last edited:

In the context of EVERY discussion he's wrong...nothing new...I've had his *** on ignore since 1945

Advertisement
Back