PB Garden's Vandarius Cowan kicked off team

Advertisement
That'z crazy...just swung on that little dude for what it appears to be no reason...even if words were exchanged....bro you're 2 times the size of him
Tee he wouldn't have done that **** in Bmore bruh. I bet you someone would've put a bullet in his dome. Bullying can definitely get you bodied up here.
The talk around PBG for months has been that Cowan is a low character player who doesn't give a f*ck about anything but himself.

Dude is a suspension waiting to happen... You gotta be a real f*ck up to figure out a way to get kicked off your team in high school.
LCE called that **** too. I told yall character tells me a lot.

This, have him talk with Gerald, DJax, and Pastor Richt. Bring him in a changed man who unleashes the beast on the field.
I’m a bit late to the party but let’s just leave the **** in the ****er! Our Canes are so tight with each other like brothers, so let’s keep it that way. Hard Pass on that piece of ****!!!

Advertisement
That'z crazy...just swung on that little dude for what it appears to be no reason...even if words were exchanged....bro you're 2 times the size of him

Nah it wasn't for no reason the kid most likely made a racist comment towards him. But hey what do you expect in Alabama. I don't understand why south florida kids love Alabama so much.

Nah it wasn't for no reason the kid most likely made a racist comment towards him. But hey what do you expect in Alabama. I don't understand why south florida kids love Alabama so much.

I get it...IF that is true then I understand but imho when thinking about his overall situation...he should know better considering what he has already had to go through. He's just low class across the board.

we need football players. If you like Miami Football then you should know we've had goons, we have had thugs. Not all goons or Thugs are bad people just because of some mistakes they make and they are actually players that play with alot of passion is what my definition would be talking about football . and when you are refering to the "goons" idk what your definition of a goon is .. But I think we can all say that we would love to see more players that played like santana moss..edge james...andre johnson (he must be a goon since he almost killed that small cb) sean taylor ..portis...t good ...marriweather ...ray lewis .ed reed... winslow...SAM BRUCE.. orlando franklin..irvin....you might think stacy coley was a goon for flicking off teams n players...I'm sure the public viewed these players as "goons"

you need that attitude on your team. you need that accountability from players that dont take **** from nobody. It was great combo with some of our other players like vilma dj williams duke johnson mike rumph c campbell ...

Any ways .. yes .. that is the culture of a winning Miami hurricane program.
UM football wasn't built on shytheads like this. UM football was built on tough guys ON THE FIELD.

You guys got it all wrong with the dopey "we need goons" **** because it must have made you feel cool to associate yourself with guys you thought were bad guys.

All those guys you listed were hardnosed football players who tore people up on the football field. They weren't clowns who were constantly in trouble off the field or punching guys half their size in bars. They were nasty dudes on the field. We need that. We don't need clowns who swing on 140 pound dudes in bars and get kicked off their HS football team.

Advertisement
UM football wasn't built on shytheads like this. UM football was built on tough guys ON THE FIELD.

You guys got it all wrong with the dopey "we need goons" **** because it must have made you feel cool to associate yourself with guys you thought were bad guys.

All those guys you listed were hardnosed football players who tore people up on the football field. They weren't clowns who were constantly in trouble off the field or punching guys half their size in bars. They were nasty dudes on the field. We need that. We don't need clowns who swing on 140 pound dudes in bars and get kicked off their HS football team.

I agree with the overall premise of your argument but not sure you can say ALL those guys were football players who weren't in trouble off the field...

Bruce, by all means seemed like a good kid just with no guidance but never did anything past HS and was kind of a dope, Ray Lewis allegedly killed people, Meriweather stomped on FIU (literally) and shot at dudes in self-defense, Winslow...well...Winslow...., Portis admitted to "contemplating" about murdering his financial team, Irvin stabbed a guy in the neck with scissors to get out of a barber chair, has some drug charges and while never charged with sexual assault did settle some civil cases, ST had a aggravated assault with a firearm and DUI charge, Andre Johnson did punch that dude on the field (finnegan I think)

And the above is just stuff that came out in the media, look at the 30 for 30's of us back in the day, those boys definitely did some clowning off the field and just never got caught.

Richt doesn't deal with these kind of prima donna's or thug types anyway. For better or worse we are going to run a clean program free of kids with off the field issues.

Advertisement

I don't think these dudes realize that you actually attended UM

I don't think these dudes realize that you actually attended UM
They’re mostly clowns who go to the mall with their moms on college football Saturdays but just like to argue on football boards.

This fcking guy is talking about Sam Bruce as a UM goon. Some other clown is telling me I’m wrong that’s our players were goons off the field because Portis was mad at his busine manager for squandering his money. LOL

They’re mostly clowns who go to the mall with their moms on college football Saturdays but just like to argue on football boards.

This fcking guy is talking about Sam Bruce as a UM goon. Some other clown is telling me I’m wrong that’s our players were goons off the field because Portis was mad at his busine manager for squandering his money. LOL

LOL...fuggin IDIOTS yet you attended and graduated from UM during an era where the media said we had ALL THE GOONS.

Some of these posters have no idea what you've seen and experienced regarding UM football.

They think you're a legend bc of your classic come backs....they have no idea!!!!!!

Advertisement
LOL...fuggin IDIOTS yet you attended and graduated from UM during an era where the media said we had ALL THE GOONS.

Some of these posters have no idea what you've seen and experienced regarding UM football.

They think you're a legend bc of your classic come backs....they have no idea!!!!!!
Most of the devout facquits on here aren't even UM fans. The guys doing most of the posting are UF fans or just bytches looking to bicker with someone.

Cleary you are not reading what im saying. No where am I saying we need dumbasses that punch 140 pound frat kids are bars. How ever ... I do know many national champions fro a college team where the players did do these types of things... just saying .. they won their games is all that matters though

Advertisement
Back