PB Garden's Vandarius Cowan kicked off team

Advertisement
That cat will be helping bamer win another championship while we discussing the requirements for a new class "Ethics and Morals in America and Sports 101". Bama bringing N Words there that can win football games not the hearts of evangelicals. They are not into this philosophical BS that stifles recruiting and winning. Those Big $$$$ Checks and 95K fans bringing in 20 Mil a home game is all that matters. Like BP. they ain't gonna let one little Gulf oil spill stop them from making Billions.

welp

So, the kid not only turned out to be a headcase, he wasn't even a good player.

SMH at the WE GOTTA GET DIS GOON crowd.

Love how Saban talks about kids representing Bama in a 1st class way! FOH. U dismissed this kid b/c he wasn’t chit to the program. Any and everyone else who’ve been caught w guns, marijuana, report of domestic abuse and were key contributors to the team have been coddled and defended.

There’s not one coach I hate more than this hypocritical Lil bih.
This. This. and This!!!

Advertisement
I dont hope these kids fall apart like this but he did this **** to himself and if he was a star Saban would've had this **** swept under the rug smh *******

This is a way for Saban to get rid of a mediocre player. If he was good Saban wouldn’t have kicked him off.

This is a way for Saban to get rid of a mediocre player. If he was good Saban wouldn’t have kicked him off.

Of course, that's the smart thing to do. Dude can't help you win, find a reason to send him packing and fill his spot with someone better.

Advertisement
Love how Saban talks about kids representing Bama in a 1st class way! FOH. U dismissed this kid b/c he wasn’t chit to the program. Any and everyone else who’ve been caught w guns, marijuana, report of domestic abuse and were key contributors to the team have been coddled and defended.

There’s not one coach I hate more than this hypocritical Lil bih.
Well that was a waste of 120k. Lmao. Not like they care. Knowing how he is, i doubt he does either.

Advertisement
Dude literally has millions of dollars waiting for him and a way to drag his family into a bright future.
Should have a talk with Gerald Willis.

Advertisement
Dude literally has millions of dollars waiting for him and a way to drag his family into a bright future.
Should have a talk with Gerald Willis.
This, have him talk with Gerald, DJax, and Pastor Richt. Bring him in a changed man who unleashes the beast on the field.

The Legend is the Sotheast’s preeminent authority on human nature.

Like they say on here, listen to The Legend.

How long before the retards of CIS start claiming UM should go after him because we need dem goons, bro.

i wanted this kid badly in 2016 he has all the talent in the world but looks like we didnt miss on much due to his character issues. Hopefully the kid learns his lesson and can turn it around at another school he has real legit NFL talent

Advertisement
Back