PB Garden's Vandarius Cowan kicked off team

That cat will be helping bamer win another championship while we discussing the requirements for a new class "Ethics and Morals in America and Sports 101". Bama bringing N Words there that can win football games not the hearts of evangelicals. They are not into this philosophical BS that stifles recruiting and winning. Those Big $$$$ Checks and 95K fans bringing in 20 Mil a home game is all that matters. Like BP. they ain't gonna let one little Gulf oil spill stop them from making Billions.

Advertisement
That cat will be helping bamer win another championship while we discussing the requirements for a new class "Ethics and Morals in America and Sports 101". Bama bringing N Words there that can win football games not the hearts of evangelicals. They are not into this philosophical BS that stifles recruiting and winning. Those Big $$$$ Checks and 95K fans bringing in 20 Mil a home game is all that matters. Like BP. they ain't gonna let one little Gulf oil spill stop them from making Billions.
I think we should go after him still

There's a difference between the tough disciplined goons Alabama puts on the field and some dipshyt who gets kicked off his HS team. Saban isn't building champions with guys like this.

The talk around PBG for months has been that Cowan is a low character player who doesn't give a f*ck about anything but himself.

Dude is a suspension waiting to happen... You gotta be a real f*ck up to figure out a way to get kicked off your team in high school.

Bama wont suspend him, if anything like that had to happen theyd suspend him for 1 play

They put tony brown in the dog house for his sh¡t

Saban will still take him - kid's talented. The minute he starts pulling this stuff, Saban will cut him from the team with the quickness. He has enough 4 and 5 stars on the team where it won't even be noticeable.

Advertisement

There's a difference between the tough disciplined goons Alabama puts on the field and some dipshyt who gets kicked off his HS team. Saban isn't building champions with guys like this.

I agree. Would be shocked if he ended up at Bama, or here. He is the type of bad chemistry guy that will wreck the locker room. I really dont get why anyone here wants him.

I agree. Would be shocked if he ended up at Bama, or here. He is the type of bad chemistry guy that will wreck the locker room. I really dont get why anyone here wants him.

Look at my previous response. He's talented. Saban will take talent. As soon as said talent starts disrupting other talent, that talent can be replaced when you're Bama. At some other schools in college, his antics can be put up within a certain degree. At Bama, you can easily be replaced as they'll get another 2-3 4/5 stars the following recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Some of y'all are so dumb. Sound like the guy who picks up any trash because she look nice and got one **** but out there blowing everybody. This kid is an idiot, do not want. Not every talented player becomes any good, it's more than that. Kid getting kicked put of high school with everything to look forward to. Yeah sign him up. Dumb azzes

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Some of y'all are so dumb. Sound like the guy who picks up any trash because she look nice and got one **** but out there blowing everybody. This kid is an idiot, do not want. Not every talented player becomes any good, it's more than that. Kid getting kicked put of high school with everything to look forward to. Yeah sign him up. Dumb azzes

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Agree with this. Saban will still take the kid. But I have a feeling the kid will be his own undoing and transfer out after a year.

Petrino-Neck-Brace.jpg

Cowan, Lemons, and Sam Bruce are really going to fill out Bobby Petrino's '17 class at Louisville here pretty soon. He requires either academic issues, discipline issues, or a misdemeanor before he will even consider a kid for an offer. Get 2/3 and he will personally visit your school on a weekly basis until NSD. Get all 3 and he might just take you out for a ride on his motorcycle if you're lucky.

Advertisement
The talk around PBG for months has been that Cowan is a low character player who doesn't give a f*ck about anything but himself.

Dude is a suspension waiting to happen... You gotta be a real f*ck up to figure out a way to get kicked off your team in high school.

Bama wont suspend him, if anything like that had to happen theyd suspend him for 1 play

They put tony brown in the dog house for his sh¡t

That Kid is ELITE

Advertisement
Love how Saban talks about kids representing Bama in a 1st class way! FOH. U dismissed this kid b/c he wasn’t chit to the program. Any and everyone else who’ve been caught w guns, marijuana, report of domestic abuse and were key contributors to the team have been coddled and defended.

There’s not one coach I hate more than this hypocritical Lil bih.

Advertisement
Back