PB Garden's Vandarius Cowan kicked off team

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. Saban isn't Richt..kid ain't getting suspended for 3 games next season for sh-t he did at Gardens. I think he should be dropped from the army all American game too..n all that minor set back for a major comeback is typical bs. Be accountable this kid probably thinks he is hot sh-t

Comes off like an entitled dyck. He'll never last at Alabama with a ****** approach. He'll get ground up and processed if he doesn't get his act together.

Eh, he'll probably be a first round pick like Rolando McClain but then flame out in the NFL like all the other Bama players.

Advertisement
The talk around PBG for months has been that Cowan is a low character player who doesn't give a f*ck about anything but himself.

Dude is a suspension waiting to happen... You gotta be a real f*ck up to figure out a way to get kicked off your team in high school.

The talk around PBG for months has been that Cowan is a low character player who doesn't give a f*ck about anything but himself.

Dude is a suspension waiting to happen... You gotta be a real f*ck up to figure out a way to get kicked off your team in high school.

Bama wont suspend him, if anything like that had to happen theyd suspend him for 1 play

Doesn't matter. Saban isn't Richt..kid ain't getting suspended for 3 games next season for sh-t he did at Gardens. I think he should be dropped from the army all American game too..n all that minor set back for a major comeback is typical bs. Be accountable this kid probably thinks he is hot sh-t

I thought I read that he WAS removed from the AA game

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what happens when you chase stars in recruiting. You're bound to get divas who are so full of themselves they don't even know how to think about anything else

He is a me guy. We know how they turn out at UM.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you chase stars in recruiting. You're bound to get divas who are so full of themselves they don't even know how to think about anything else

Yeah Alabama has all kind of entitlement issues.:U5PyXda:

As long as Saban is there he will ensure that they toe the line. He doesn't let one player get bigger than the program.

we need these kids here not at bama. Kids who are nasty that can bring back the SWAG . Not ones who sit on the sideline after throwing interceptions or kickers who cost us games with that look of I don't give a fck with zero passion. Sounds like the type of leaders we need

Advertisement
Back