PB Garden's Vandarius Cowan kicked off team

They’re mostly clowns who go to the mall with their moms on college football Saturdays but just like to argue on football boards.

This fcking guy is talking about Sam Bruce as a UM goon. Some other clown is telling me I’m wrong that’s our players were goons off the field because Portis was mad at his busine manager for squandering his money. LOL

Clown? I was joking about the Portis one, thought you would see the irony because he actually would dress up like a clown off the field for his interviews/media days.... the rest of em? not so much. You say Willie was a bad guy because he was robbing people and breaking into house, yet also say Winslow was a "hardnosed football player" that didnt get in trouble off the field? FOH innocent until guilty right? same goes for Ray, Meriweather, Irvin, ST, amiright? I agreed with your overall point, but your logic backing it up was flawed.

Side note.... I also attended UM undergrad and post grad...

Advertisement
I am going to hold judgment until I know the full story. This is the state of Alabama we are talking about here. That dude could have called Cowan the "N word" or some other racist name for all we know which would warrant him getting stomped into the ground. Not saying I want him at UM (even though we have a history of rehabilitation. Look at Gerald Willis who was the ultimate bad a$$) but he could get a chance at Last Chance U.

Dude was strong-arm robbing people and breaking into houses and ****, and he wasn't a bad guy? Who the fck is a bad guy then?

My mistake then. Not trying to paint lipstick on a pig. I did know about the house robberies, but never knew he was strong-arming people. I honestly didn't see him as a violent person, just a kid who couldn't stay out of trouble. Like a Good Will Hunting type sans being a genius... I agree with you on thugs like Cowan. We want smash-mouth, vicious players like ST and Rolle, not punks.

I agree with the overall premise of your argument but not sure you can say ALL those guys were football players who weren't in trouble off the field...

Bruce, by all means seemed like a good kid just with no guidance but never did anything past HS and was kind of a dope, Ray Lewis allegedly killed people, Meriweather stomped on FIU (literally) and shot at dudes in self-defense, Winslow...well...Winslow...., Portis admitted to "contemplating" about murdering his financial team, Irvin stabbed a guy in the neck with scissors to get out of a barber chair, has some drug charges and while never charged with sexual assault did settle some civil cases, ST had a aggravated assault with a firearm and DUI charge, Andre Johnson did punch that dude on the field (finnegan I think)

And the above is just stuff that came out in the media, look at the 30 for 30's of us back in the day, those boys definitely did some clowning off the field and just never got caught.
If anyone didn't know you were a troll before this post, they do now...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clown? I was joking about the Portis one, thought you would see the irony because he actually would dress up like a clown off the field for his interviews/media days.... the rest of em? not so much. You say Willie was a bad guy because he was robbing people and taking into house, yet also say Winslow was a "hardnosed football player" that didnt get in trouble off the field? FOH innocent until guilty right? same goes for Ray, Meriweather, Irvin, ST, amiright? I agreed with your overall point, but your logic backing it up was flawed.

Side note.... I also attended UM undergrad and post grad...

You want us to believe you have a graduate degree from UM when your username is Cookie?

If anyone didn't know you were a troll before this post, they do now...

How? I said I agree with the overall point he was making but just stated facts. Oh I forgot, the board doesn't like simple facts any derelict with a library card could look up on google.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back