PB Garden's Vandarius Cowan kicked off team

Love how Saban talks about kids representing Bama in a 1st class way! FOH. U dismissed this kid b/c he wasn’t chit to the program. Any and everyone else who’ve been caught w guns, marijuana, report of domestic abuse and were key contributors to the team have been coddled and defended.

There’s not one coach I hate more than this hypocritical Lil bih.

He came into Bama on a short leash...

Advertisement
I was going to compliment the OP on his genius prediction until I realized this was the second time in under 2 years that Cowan has been kicked off his own team.

Crystal Ball
1531164044702.gif

Advertisement
That'z crazy...just swung on that little dude for what it appears to be no reason...even if words were exchanged....bro you're 2 times the size of him
i was blown away when i saw that like whats going thru this dude's head but who knows maybe the kid said some racist sh** to him this is alabama we are talking about.....

Advertisement
i was blown away when i saw that like whats going thru this dude's head but who knows maybe the kid said some racist sh** to him this is alabama we are talking about.....
Is it worth getting thrown off the team. He was already having academic issues at Bama just like high school. I understand a thug/bully in HS. Maybe Saban can fly him out in the helicopter like he flew in in HS.

If you swing on everything you do not like said to you one is going to have a lot of legal problems in life. You play you pay.

Advertisement
I guess Saban couldn't stop the video from getting out. Unlike the OU running back punching a girl that took a little longer for the public to see.

The same thing happened at UF. You get these kids to get used to everybody looking the other way and keeping theire mouths shut until they don’t or until it’s on video or until you do it to the wrong person.

You would think that the premiere college football program would have at least a mention in the news but nope. Lead page on rivals and 247 don’t say a thing about it. Our guys rent some cars and it **** near goes viral. Bama players steals on some little dude gets kicked out charges get filed and not a peep.

Advertisement
I guess Saban couldn't stop the video from getting out. Unlike the OU running back punching a girl that took a little longer for the public to see.

The same thing happened at UF. You get these kids to get used to everybody looking the other way and keeping theire mouths shut until they don’t or until it’s on video or until you do it to the wrong person.

You would think that the premiere college football program would have at least a mention in the news but nope. Lead page on rivals and 247 don’t say a thing about it. Our guys rent some cars and it **** near goes viral. Bama players steals on some little dude gets kicked out charges get filed and not a peep.

Dan Wetzel and Pat Forde think Miami should cancel football for this.

How long before the retards of CIS start claiming UM should go after him because we need dem goons, bro.

we need football players. If you like Miami Football then you should know we've had goons, we have had thugs. Not all goons or Thugs are bad people just because of some mistakes they make and they are actually players that play with alot of passion is what my definition would be talking about football . and when you are refering to the "goons" idk what your definition of a goon is .. But I think we can all say that we would love to see more players that played like santana moss..edge james...andre johnson (he must be a goon since he almost killed that small cb) sean taylor ..portis...t good ...marriweather ...ray lewis .ed reed... winslow...SAM BRUCE.. orlando franklin..irvin....you might think stacy coley was a goon for flicking off teams n players...I'm sure the public viewed these players as "goons"

you need that attitude on your team. you need that accountability from players that dont take **** from nobody. It was great combo with some of our other players like vilma dj williams duke johnson mike rumph c campbell ...

Any ways .. yes .. that is the culture of a winning Miami hurricane program.

Advertisement
Back