Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not approve of mayo in the Mac and cheese. My girl would never do that to me!
I think he picks Florida-- can't get enough of the Mayo and Cheese. I am willing to bet anyone 100 Mayo and Cheese bowls sponsored by Chick-fil-A.

Advertisement
The boy said he aint going to Texas, why yall taking it as gospel what some recruiting site says. He may still pick Miami, especially if Ragnar going to Bama. He needs alot of work in the weight room but he got talent. I would just wait and see how the weekend play out.

Lmao at the event starting at 6 but the commitment not being until 7:30

I’m showing up like this

409DCAA6-EEC6-45E4-9631-40EFF9DF43B9.png

Advertisement
Believe that’s how we lost CJ Henderson. Rumph went off on him for something and CJ lost interest in us.
Good times. He was at an all star game and refused to play. Mike did tell him that he was disrespectful and needed to hold himself to a higher standard. I don’t believe that in itself is why we lost him, but it was part of it. **** I haven’t thought about that in a long time.

Advertisement
WTF makes Mac and CHEESE WITH mayo..🤷‍♂️

Have you ever heard it called Mac and MAYO.🤦‍♂️

C’mon man……🤯

This epidemic is taking root. #stopthespread

Sadly, we must cancel Kentucky QB Will Levis after video emerged Wednesday of the supposed good decision-maker squirting mayonnaise into his coffee. Horrific stuff. Love to put my egg/oil/mustard/lemon juice emulsion into coffee. We should pass laws against this.

"No, god, please, no no!"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t get what’s the hate against this guy
He’s good and has a good frame and is still growing
And I think he’s actually smart, it’s all about followers and interest
Hes doing that
That’s just what kids do these days
These kids post anything to get likes and followers
As long as he produces on the field
We’ll see how he plays this year and during the all star games
Don’t sweat it bruh, this is what Canestears are made of…

Reactions: jsy
Now that Alinen is going to Bama, is Kirkland now back on the radar? I havent been keeping up with Kirlands recruitment as much recently He is crystal balled to MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back