Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Payton Kirkland previews Commitment​

Had to go back and read some of the comments , maybe thread needs to be reopened.

Advertisement
If he were a better prospect he might have gotten a better NIL deal. Doesn't that mean Mario ultimately did not want him at x + ? = c
This is definitely on someone's Cane Tears thread on their board. lol

“The plan was to go to Miami but certain things didn’t work out between the two of us,” Kirkland said. “The relationship was amazing but it had to come to a close unfortunately. I was crying in my mom’s lap confused, I needed clarity, I was praying at the same time and out of nowhere I said call (Texas offensive line coach) Coach (Kyle) Flood. It’s a faith-based decision and God spoke to me. I wasn’t thinking about going there whatsoever and out of nowhere something told me to call Coach Flood. Coach Flood and Coach Sark were recruiting me when they were at Alabama.”
OK bud. Best wishes.

Advertisement
“The plan was to go to Miami but certain things didn’t work out between the two of us,” Kirkland said. “The relationship was amazing but it had to come to a close unfortunately. I was crying in my mom’s lap confused, I needed clarity, I was praying at the same time and out of nowhere I said call (Texas offensive line coach) Coach (Kyle) Flood. It’s a faith-based decision and God spoke to me. I wasn’t thinking about going there whatsoever and out of nowhere something told me to call Coach Flood. Coach Flood and Coach Sark were recruiting me when they were at Alabama.”
SullyDissapoint.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back