Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe that’s how we lost CJ Henderson. Rumph went off on him for something and CJ lost interest in us.
Right. Fck em. The bottom line is this- all these kids talk about how “coach is real with me…kept it real with me”….”really cares about my life after football”…”is like a father figure”…”wants to teach me how to not jus be a futbawl playuh, but to be a man”….🙄Then they turn around and act like straight B1tches over a lil bit of money?!?! I’m sorry, but that’s Ho behavior! You don’t give a fck about what’s “best”, you care about who’s giving the most money!! Period. Straight whored yourself out. And if that’s how a kid wanna play it, then fck em? I’d disrespect his lil fck *** too because he doesn’t respect himself!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right. Fck em. The bottom line is this- all these kids talk about how “coach is real with me…kept it real with me”….”really cares about my life after football”…”is like a father figure”…”wants to teach me how to not jus be a futbawl playuh, but to be a man”….🙄Then they turn around and act like straight B1tches over a lil bit of money?!?! I’m sorry, but that’s Ho behavior! You don’t give a fck about what’s “best”, you care about who’s giving the most money!! Period. Straight whored yourself out. And if that’s how a kid wanna play it, then fck em? I’d disrespect his lil fck *** too because he doesn’t respect himself!
Look here homey, I've read a couple of your posts and you gotta stop holding back and start saying how you feel cause if you don't, it may kill you. We'll all be here for you. We got your back!

Advertisement
Kid could be a really good guard if he wanted to be. The way he seems to play games on social media I wouldn’t rule him out for or a possible flip candidate down the road.

Jesus Christ

Advertisement
I don’t get what’s the hate against this guy
He’s good and has a good frame and is still growing
And I think he’s actually smart, it’s all about followers and interest
Hes doing that
That’s just what kids do these days
These kids post anything to get likes and followers
As long as he produces on the field
We’ll see how he plays this year and during the all star games

Advertisement
RIP Chief Keef. This kid wins this years award no matter where he ends up. He told Brad he isn’t trolling yet somehow his name is all over the place with tons of schools and news. Kid is playing the game well. Tons of activity/attention for a regular old 4 star. lineman.
Indeed. I see strong shades of Keef (R.I.P. - the best to ever troll) in this one. It’s okay. He’s been a nice spice to the ‘23 cruitin’ show. Hope he weighs 450 in 18 months.:toad::4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

It’s interesting
The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back