Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Probably the only place he has both a bag and a green light at the moment. Maybe he has both at MSU but the setup at Texas with Arch and the O line NIL is much better.
He better be up to compete at Texas with the class they signed last year.

Advertisement
I told y’all. This commitment thing is wild. They’re making it red carpet event. I think that’s part of the reason the other two dropped out.

Figured it was because they weren't going to the same school anymore

Advertisement
Advertisement
After talking to him I can honestly say the way this young man is perceived on social media is completely different than how he carries himself off the field.
eddie murphy film GIF

That’s why I do what I do and I’m not recruiting. I couldn’t. It would take EVERYTHING in me NOT to COMPLETELY go off on some of these pu$&y *** kids and dey fck *** broke, greedy, ashy ankled *** parents?!🤨 I’d be like…”*****, all this time I been calling yo big, gorilla faced, thick throated, “Danny dumb dumb”, sloppy body ***?!?!…and you want to go to fck’g Michigan state?!?!?!” …”Man fck you AND yo funny built, dck breath *** mammy- fck off my phone, ***** *** n1&&@“……(realizes Mario is in the room with his mouth opened in shock) ”uuuh….sorry, Mario?..it just slipped out?”🤷🏾‍♂️ Lol

Advertisement
That’s why I do what I do and I’m not recruiting. I couldn’t. It would take EVERYTHING in me NOT to COMPLETELY go off on some of these pu$&y *** kids and dey fck *** broke, greedy, ashy ankled *** parents?!🤨 I’d be like…”*****, all this time I been calling yo big, gorilla faced, thick throated, “Danny dumb dumb”, sloppy body ***?!?!…and you want to go to fck’g Michigan state?!?!?!” …”Man fck you AND yo funny built, dck breath *** mammy- fck off my phone, ***** *** n1&&@“……(realizes Mario is in the room with his mouth opened in shock) ”uuuh….sorry, Mario?..it just slipped out?”🤷🏾‍♂️ Lol
Believe that’s how we lost CJ Henderson. Rumph went off on him for something and CJ lost interest in us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back