Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
T H I C K*
the naked gun facepalm GIF

Pull Back Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Advertisement
If Joy Taylor is a 9 to you guys than what is this? Elite
Those Thunder Thighs can break your back like a carrot snapping, and for sure can crush your skull like a grape if you get careless.

A man must have enthusiasms - but some enthusiasms can get a man killed . . .

I once had a King Cobra rise up right in front of me - at eye level, as tall as me . . . beautiful to be sure - but deadly. Like Thunder Thighs!

Advertisement
We must think PK is a better option than Freeling if so.

Advertisement
Those Thunder Thighs can break your back like a carrot snapping, and for sure can crush your skull like a grape if you get careless.

A man must have enthusiasms - but some enthusiasms can get a man killed . . .

I once had a King Cobra rise up right in front of me - at eye level, as tall as me . . . beautiful to be sure - but deadly. Like Thunder Thighs!
QP was once bitten by a King Cobra... After 3 Days of suffering the King Cobra died!

Advertisement
I posted on here other day this isn’t as dead as folks think lol. I still wouldn’t put a prediction on this cat doe but the . A couple weeks ago to was told he had a committable offer.
yeah that time frame was off the visit where the buzz was deff high the QB and other commits @ him on twitter then it died down will be interesting to see what happens . We been on freeling just not in the limelight i mentioned it on the show and i saw your post ppl will hear freeling more coming up forsure dude is a beast would love to have him

Advertisement
To be a 9 she has to be a hooker is what I've been told on here
Guys that done lived in Miami and, even from Orlando across to Tampa and down to SFla have been spoiled rotten....

they'll have a row of dime pieces, and have to separate them some how, can't give them all 8s 9s and 10s....so a bad one like Eva Mendez they'll give a 5 lol...

Not hating...just grew up in the Carolinas and they not built like that up here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back