Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Him and Ishmael would give us two 6'5 developmental types with big upside.
Which we can afford, as Chantz, Harvey, and Cam Williams can hold it down until they are ready. JP15 back for one more would help immensely with this process. Then we'd be four deep with guys you can trust to play or develop while playing, while Ishamel and Payton stay in the lab.

I guess with Michigan about to fire Harbaugh we will kick the tires of Hood. I wonder if we don’t let Collins sign early and see what’s still out there after early signing day.
I could be wrong, but I just don’t see Harbaugh getting fired this year. Unless a coach has done something wrong ethically/morally, I think it will be pretty hard to justify getting rid of a Coach this year with all the extenuating circumstances.

Advertisement
I could be wrong, but I just don’t see Harbaugh getting fired this year. Unless a coach has done something wrong ethically/morally, I think it will be pretty hard to justify getting rid of a Coach this year with all the extenuating circumstances.
I generally agree. Bad optics in the current world. However, all it takes is one deep pocket booster to pay the buyout, and Michigan has a LOT of those.

Advertisement
We should be all over this kid

Make room somehow. Whether that’s dropping Collins or pushing out a guy like Pat Joyner to transfer. Can’t let a talent like this leave SoFla

his film looks like a future 1st-2nd rd
Pushing out Joyner does nothing for the numbers situation. They’ve basically already expanded the scholarship limit for next season and he has nothing to do with counters in this class. The only answer is Payton fills one of the 3-4 spots remaining and or you drop someone.

I completely agree that he needs to be in this class in addition to a couple CB and a QB (HS or transfer portal)

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back