Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
This your first year seeing talented Guys leave the program?

this is college your “studs” will finally hit stardom usually for one year for your team before they leave for the NFL

but it’s always about recruiting the next bunch to be as good or better...

Cam, Harvey, JHH, LT, Nesta (I think he returns) is going to be a very disruptive Dline with another year of S&C
Ummm....nope. This program has a well documented history of guys leaving early. For some it is the right decision. For many others, however, it's a massive mistake.

I agree that Nesta is the most likely to return and also believe Cam, JHH and Harvey have bright futures. But, I'm not sure what this has to do with my point concerning the likelihood of losing 5 starters. No matter how talented these guys are there will be a drop off next year until these guys get more experience and develop.

Would you rather face Bama in game numero uno with 4 new starters or Phillips, Nesta, HH and Cam Williams?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
True that, we might need our dt to carry us next year on the line unless we hit da portal or recruit more de's
The Williams boys will be ready next season. Cam is getting hella run now. Chantz will definitely be ready to go next season. The depth is young anyway, so it’ll still be young next season too.

Advertisement
Any other year I think he’s an easy take , things are just so tight now I’m not sure if they’ll have a spot. Unless they drop Collins ( very possible). They’re still after multiple big fish with only 2-3 spots left.

well I don’t think they get Mason, not sure on a QB at this point, Collins might get dropped so there’s what 4 spots?

1 or 2 CB
DE
And best available after that

Advertisement
Two cb’s. There’ll be a minimum of one cb in the portal , 100%.

I guess with Michigan about to fire Harbaugh we will kick the tires of Hood. I wonder if we don’t let Collins sign early and see what’s still out there after early signing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back