Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
MNW 6'5" #28 OLB. He's actually ranked higher than teammate and UM commit #40 OLB Hammett.
Why UM didnt push hard for this kid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because we’re after better dudes...

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of his however he needs the weight room bad and possibly doesnt have a wide enough body to put good weight on to play high end d1 ball

I'm a big fan of his however he needs the weight room bad and possibly doesnt have a wide enough body to put good weight on to play high end d1 ball
To those who have seen him play. Do you think he's athletic enough to play OLB in our scheme, at this level? I would hate to not sign a kid from MNW, that could help us down the road.

Advertisement
He just transferred to mnw?
If that’s the case he will get plenty of shine there. He is gonna eat and the bigger schools will come calling. The commits there will be in his ear.

Ye athink he was at Miami High

I’m definitely gonna watch him this season. That 6’5 Frame is very intriguing. Wish he was going through people instead of just leg tackling. I like my LBs violent

Advertisement
His sophomore year he played safety at Miami High, he beasted that year. Last year recuriters wanted to see him with his hand in the ground, he beasted and was runner up for the mr junior award. He played in the junior all star game and beasted. Miami hasn’t made a hard push at him. His reminds me of our de #15

His sophomore year he played safety at Miami High, he beasted that year. Last year recuriters wanted to see him with his hand in the ground, he beasted and was runner up for the mr junior award. He played in the junior all star game and beasted. Miami hasn’t made a hard push at him. His reminds me of our de #15

Advertisement

He has more twitch than 15 coming out of high school too. Wouldn’t mind flipping him but I wonder what are DE numbers will look like this year

Hope miami keeps an eye on him kid bends very well and has speed. I wanna see him get bigger and better burst off the line this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back