Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Definitely want to keep Thomas Davis 👍🏾 if they pass The rule to able to obtain more eligibility because of the pandemic with numbers will be a great thing in recruiting 👍🏾
What about Troutman being let go of?

Advertisement
14F24D83-27AA-4639-8A6A-4A9003CC0C1A.jpeg

Greg Roussea lite. Used to play safety at Miami High, now plays DE at MNW. I'll take him, That type fluidity with his length and quickness at the LOS will cause problems for any OT. 2 year project in my opinion. With the S&C program and 30 to 40lbs of good mass, the kid will be a beast.

We probably won't take Payton unless we straight up drop Collins for him. And I honestly don't think we will drop him (his family loves the U & he's been committed for 2 years)

We have 5 freshman/sophomore defensive ends, plus 2 DE/DT tweener types in Blissett & Roberts. And the 2022 class is LOADED in South Florida, we might take 3 or possibly even 4 DEs.

You don't pass up on DE's who sack the QB imo. I would use Jake Garcia's scholly on Payton being that Garcia's pussyfooting around with the opportunity.

Advertisement
That is the problem right there. Collins is much bigger and stronger than everyone he plays against in high school and he can get by on natural ability. When he gets to college and everyone will be just as big and just as strong and they also work harder than him. It’s a recipe for disaster and they should cut bait now!

Big Linemen tend to be that way in high school and take plays off. In college they get better S&C and also as you mentioned everyone else is big so they tend to get motivated or they get passively shown the door after a few years.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Liberty City El, were we ever on him?

@Goulds Cane, 247 says we offered but I don’t remember any talk about it.
Early on we weren't, but as of recently he's moved up the board & could end up being a kid we pursue for Flip before NSD December.

He wasn't a take, but now he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back