Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's sad is that this is clearly National Inquirer fodder but yet the same mouth-breathing members of the Anti-Manny mafia come out of their shanties anyways. CIS is an absolute cesspool

I was going to post about how ridiculous this all is but you really summed it up perfectly. A cesspool might actually be an improvement over whatever this board has dissolved into nowadays though.

Advertisement
Did UM switch to Microsoft Teams yet? Can’t lose this dude over Zoom

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

Advertisement
I think D$ said the issue is spots - Austin Barber (who Justice is pushing for), a couple CBs, etc. And nobody seems to know with certainty whether Collins is gone, even though everyone things he is gone.
I get wanting another OL, but no way in **** does that kid get a spot over Payton, especially when spots are limited.

I get wanting another OL, but no way in **** does that kid get a spot over Payton, especially when spots are limited.
Ya I'm gonna disagree o line has been an issue for a while here. Des have been just fine for us I would love to see payton in the class but we need to address our weaknesses and o line is one and barber would be great for us

Advertisement
I think D$ said the issue is spots - Austin Barber (who Justice is pushing for), a couple CBs, etc. And nobody seems to know with certainty whether Collins is gone, even though everyone things he is gone.
Spots are the issue , I keep saying we’re in it for multiple big name kids still yet people are constantly losing their ****. Let’s wait until nsd before we lose our ****. There’s still action left to be had.

Last edited:
**** i forgot about Barber.

Hmm Barber or Payton....I think Ill go Barber. Love to keep footing in Duval, love adding talent to the OL.

But im stillt he guy that is Garcia or nothing at QB...and Collins could leave if he wants to.
It’s 100% Garcia or nobody. If I was betting it’s Barber or nobody at ol too.

The staff has options , there’s a few guys they want and Collins is first in line to check out to make room.

Last edited:
Ya I'm gonna disagree o line has been an issue for a while here. Des have been just fine for us I would love to see payton in the class but we need to address our weaknesses and o line is one and barber would be great for us
I see where you are coming from and agree to an extent. My reasoning is more along the lines of Payton being a better player when all said and done. All things equal and we have 1 spot left and need a DE and OT the same, we'd take best player available and I think that is Pat. JMO and good dialogue.

Advertisement
I see where you are coming from and agree to an extent. My reasoning is more along the lines of Payton being a better player when all said and done. All things equal and we have 1 spot left and need a DE and OT the same, we'd take best player available and I think that is Pat. JMO and good dialogue.
Oh I agree pat is a great player I was on him very early after seeing him is sophomore year at miami senior I'm just tired of seeing a weak o line barber would help it be alot better with numbers being tight I would take care of a position that hasn't been strong and solidfy it

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back