Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let’s wait and see before we panic. Bridge shouldn’t have been completely burned just because of this.

1.) He was being sarcastic re: twitter

2.) NFL teams are using zoom, so lets not act like Zoom is some type of amateur hour deal.

Zoom sucks balls. And teens don't use Zoom. It's basically the MySpace of video conferencing.

Advertisement
“teens don’t use it”

You ever watch Reservoir Dogs? If you are going make up a believable story, the little details matter.

Who was supposed to chat with him? Did the person schedule a call back time?
It's pretty easy to take a screen shot showing the record of a zoom call. If the story teller is such a close friend who knows what allegedly happened , couldn't he show at least one tiny bit of proof?

Advertisement
Miami was terrible last year, the coach is on the hot seat,

now we are 7-1 with a class that includes 2 of the best players we have recruited in decades and people are going nuts over an undersized rush end who seems to be a very similar project to J Ishmael who is already in the class when we have very limited space and no qb or true corners committed.

at some point you have to give a little benefit of the doubt don’t you?

I fully agree. He is the new “flavor” of the month. This team has huge needs before an undersized DE. Lets wait and see how this unfold. Folding opinions base on an account on a sport forum is a joke.

Advertisement
“teens don’t use it”
I fully agree. He is the new “flavor” of the month. This team has huge needs before an undersized DE. Lets wait and see how this unfold. Folding opinions base on an account on a sport forum is a joke.
But the staff doesn’t value CB’s... the most pass happy time in the history of football and DB’s are not valued. Good lord why do I do this to myself.

teens don’t use it line kills me.

Advertisement
I generally agree. Bad optics in the current world. However, all it takes is one deep pocket booster to pay the buyout, and Michigan has a LOT of those.
Harbaugh isn’t getting fired. Michigan board of directors have been getting calls non stop to fire him. It’s not happening this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back