Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
People actually defending the staff on this one lol? Why tell a kid you’re interested only to not even call the kid? A zoom call might seem like nothing to some but a kid has his future on the line and it’s not something you should play with.

People actually defending the staff on this one lol? Why tell a kid you’re interested only to not even call the kid? A zoom call might seem like nothing to some but a kid has his future on the line and it’s not something you should play with.
Exactly. Someone go smack Manny in the face and tell the idiot Payton can’t catch covid thru a Zoom meeting that idiot

Advertisement
If tomorrow some rando came on here and said that he is friends with a recruit and heard Rumph pulled down his pants and dropped a deuce in his friend's living room, 99% of the gullible suckers on this site would believe it without hesitation.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's not true. It's amazing this site has dozens of posters claiming to be insiders yet no one can corroborate this story.

Last edited:
If tomorrow some rando came on here and said that he is friends with a recruit and heard Rumph pulled down his pants and dropped a deuce in his friend's living room, 99% of the gullible suckers on this site would believe it without hesitation.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's not true. It's amazing this site has dozens of posters claiming to be insiders yet no one can corroborate this story.
Who had to clean it up?

I admit I really don’t know this is all news to me so instead of me guessing at what could have happened all though this is on brand I’ll find out

Advertisement
Advertisement
You dislike Manny about as much as I do. He is an amateur, a charlatan, a head coach with ZERO leadership skills, and a dumb *** day game coach.
Man, I wonder what you are then, since you spend your time writing about someone that doesnt even have your respect.

Dont you think you could do something better with your time? No?

The most upsetting part of this whole alleged incident is that Miami is supposedly using Zoom. What kind of third rate organization still uses Zoom? Can the university not afford enough licenses for Microsoft Office? MSTeams or GTFOH. And what recruit has zoom installed on his phone? Even grandmas don't use zoom. If someone had claimed the staff didn't FaceTime him as scheduled I might be more inclined to believe it.

It’s definitely true. I saw it on Twitter.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back