Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn’t call back had us waiting and texting.... as a matter of fact his fleas was mad because he said every school that’s recruiting Pat calls him, UM hasn’t reached out to him not one time.
Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
For him to be open to us “finding room for him” is a great sign that the kid doesn’t feel slighted in any way that we didn’t offer a lot sooner. That was a concern for me. A stud like this who has propelled himself into being a top 150 recruit in the country has the right to have sour feelings with the home team on this one. Hope we land him.
I think the kid understands that everybody was late on him so why should he penalize UM if everybody else was just as late? That’s actually the right mindset to have about it, it’s just not common.

It’s moves like this that are uncalled for. It’s nothing to communicate a yes or a no but to just leave youngin hanging is cold.

Nobody knows what did/did not happen. Plus was Zoom even working today with the AWS outage?

People freak out over things that zero people on here actually know the truth about.

The staff just ghosting a kid they've been actively recruiting is as believeable to me as the posters who said Marshall didn't commit here because of crystal balls

@matt33 tell him there was a zoom outage. They probably should’ve still reached out but it was national news. They probably felt he heard about it...stupidly.

Advertisement
Nobody knows what did/did not happen. Plus was Zoom even working today with the AWS outage?

People freak out over things that zero people on here actually know the truth about.

The staff just ghosting a kid they've been actively recruiting is as believeable to me as the posters who said Marshall didn't commit here because of crystal balls
If zoom wasn't working, the coaches could easily call or text him saying that zoom isn't working...

Im 100 percent right with my post

Advertisement
They didn’t call back had us waiting and texting.... as a matter of fact his fleas was mad because he said every school that’s recruiting Pat calls him, UM hasn’t reached out to him not one time.
So how did this zoom meeting get set up? Did the Payton family badger Miami into the initial call? I don’t see how you get from never reaching out to the anticipation of still yet to be received offer?

Advertisement
Wow, that’s awful.

@SouthParkCane , does this sound familiar?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back