Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
What awful thing did he do- reschedule a phone call? That's really a big deal? What if he had the ****s in the morning and didn't want to Zoom the kid from the toilet? Give me a f#cking break with this drama queen nonsense over a rescheduled virtual chat.
He didnt say they re-scheduled, he said they never got back. I agree, not a big deal if they had to re-schedule but completely different story if they never followed up. Whether he is offer worthy or not is beside the fact, thats just not a professional way to operate.

Advertisement
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Did they reschedule or they just changed their mind and are now not going to offer?

Big difference. In the first case the kid is overacting in the second the staff is to blame for toying around
Exactly,where is he getting the reschedule part from.I read it as he was expecting a zoom meeting and they never got back to him but I could be reading it wrong.

Advertisement
Did they reschedule or they just changed their mind and are now not going to offer?

Big difference. In the first case the kid is overacting in the second the staff is to blame for toying around

The guy posted they had the zoom meeting today but Payton was upset that the meeting didn't happen yesterday. I assume the staff wouldn't have had the meeting today if they had decided not to offer. To me that sounds like rescheduling a meeting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy posted they had the zoom meeting today but Payton was upset that the meeting didn't happen yesterday. I assume the staff wouldn't have had the meeting today if they had decided not to offer. To me that sounds like rescheduling a meeting.
It wa me not a reschedule

Advertisement
So what’s the verdict here? Is there no way to patch things back up or what? Have they still not heard back from UM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back