Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If zoom wasn't working, the coaches could easily call or text him saying that zoom isn't working...
Of course this is what should happen. I think we all take it for granted that these guys are polishes business professionals. Maybe they are and there is an explanation but we simply cannot leave out the possibility they have zero professional skills. It’s not a stretch boys. There seems to be some evidence this is a possibility.

Advertisement
For y'all saying "IT'S JUST A ZOOM CONFERENCE LMFAO, HE SHOULD STILL COMMIT HERE LULZ" understand that these kids want to feel WANTED.

Nebraska has 8 people on staff & a couple current players calling, texting, Facetiming every day & he probably gets multiple Zoom meetings with Scott Frost weekly. FSU as well probably has multiple people contacting him daily. This kid is the defensive MVP of Dade County this season, is from a feeder school & WANTS TO BE A CANE but we can't send a "Hey bighead" text? Come the **** on man, this is just plain stupid lmao

Miami was terrible last year, the coach is on the hot seat,

now we are 7-1 with a class that includes 2 of the best players we have recruited in decades and people are going nuts over an undersized rush end who seems to be a very similar project to J Ishmael who is already in the class when we have very limited space and no qb or true corners committed.

at some point you have to give a little benefit of the doubt don’t you?

Advertisement
Miami was terrible last year, the coach is on the hot seat,

now we are 7-1 with a class that includes 2 of the best players we have recruited in decades and people are going nuts over an undersized rush end who seems to be a very similar project to J Ishmael who is already in the class when we have very limited space and no qb or true corners committed.

at some point you have to give a little benefit of the doubt don’t you?
I can understand not offering him because of the space and uncertainty with the scholarship numbers. However, when you tell a kid you’re going to do something or misled, them that’s where the issue lies.

I can understand not offering him because of the space and uncertainty with the scholarship numbers. However, when you tell a kid you’re going to do something or misled, them that’s where the issue lies.
Fair enough but there are two sides to every story and people on here seem to overwhelmingly believe the negative one. Truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

Advertisement
Did they not Zoom him on purpose?

So confused

Our staff would be moronic to just not zoom or call even if they changed their minds on offering

Could this situation‘s info come from Dan Sileo’s JR sources?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m sorry maybe I’m not tight with some of the dudes on here or know what they know or have ties to the players.

But don’t we have on staff people who a lot of the sofla coaches and former players say are the dudes we needed in order to lock down sofla?
Didn’t we get Locket for sht like this not to happen?
Isn’t Clooney a guy that everyone was saying needs a promotion for The sht he’s done in recruiting?

sht doesn’t add up unless something is going on with the staff which seemed to have happened a lot during Cmr days and if dumb *** sht like this sis true than it smells like an internal issue.

Jesus Herbert Christ. He's salty that they rescheduled his zoom meeting? For his sake I hope he never works a desk job when he grows up, because he's going to be in for a real shock if rescheduling virtual meetings upsets him that much.
**** yea. If I schedule a meeting for Friday afternoon, folks just expect to have it next monday

Man if these dudes just blew this young man off.... I know there is two sides to every story but this fan base/this board is usually on it. And there really is no excuse in business for not returning phone calls. Let’s hope this got rescheduled and we didn’t just leave the young man hanging smh

And if people cant see & understand that point then the staff can do no wrong in their eyes and it’s a lost cause.

*of course, IF this is all true ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back