Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We might have a returning starter at qb. He’s leaning that way as of now.
So Excited Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Nobody knows what did/did not happen. Plus was Zoom even working today with the AWS outage?

People freak out over things that zero people on here actually know the truth about.

The staff just ghosting a kid they've been actively recruiting is as believeable to me as the posters who said Marshall didn't commit here because of crystal balls

Well, according to ONE poster, Marshall's choice had NOTHING to do with the money...

Uh, yeah...

It was more saying a hs qb is a possibility , even though it looked like it wasn’t at one point. I never thought king was staying so I was shocked to hear he’s leaning towards staying. I never thought it was even a possibility.
Yeah he might be leaning now but a long way to go to declare. We will see

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just because Collins finally jumped off today doesn't mean the staff wasn't already recruiting not including him.we all hope this means something big is going down but it could be nothing too.
hope they are cause hes raw

It’s 100% Garcia or nobody. If I was betting it’s Barber or nobody at ol too.

The staff has options , there’s a few guys they want and Collins is first in line to check out to make room.
Can you give names for some of the options? Thanks

Advertisement
Am I missing something here? With his combination of frame and competitive playing temperament what's the worst-case scenario...Devin Taylor? Best-case scenario something like a less fluid Rousseau? Hard to see a guy like this busting and I like him a lot more than Ishmael.

Am I missing something here? With his combination of frame and competitive playing temperament what's the worst-case scenario...Devin Taylor? Best-case scenario something like a less fluid Rousseau? Hard to see a guy like this busting and I like him a lot more than Ishmael.

would he take T2's spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back