Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I usually don't commit on a lot of prospects cause I don't have time to see enough of them to make a proper evaluation. Got a chance to see this dude in games action and yea, it would be dumb for Miami to le this dude go.

Am I missing something here? With his combination of frame and competitive playing temperament what's the worst-case scenario...Devin Taylor? Best-case scenario something like a less fluid Rousseau? Hard to see a guy like this busting and I like him a lot more than Ishmael.

He is easily Miami-caliber. The staff position is that it's more of a numbers issue.

Advertisement
Yeah but next year doesn't guarantee if we get any of those guys...you can't let a Rosseau type leave if he wants in

Exactly. Can't bet on the future when you can take a stud now

Especially with all the things that could wrong (ie. 2022 kids not qualifying academically, let's say King leaves and we suck next year, or King comes back gets injured and we suck, etc.)

Gotta find a way to get him in the class. Agree that he also looks better than Ismael

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As of this moment I just don’t see how they have a spot for Payton with the names being thrown around as legit possibilities and wanting a couple portal spots .The same reason why I get burns being dropped, even though there was multiple reasons with him.

The numbers are beyond tight.

As of this moment I just don’t see how they have a spot for Payton with the names being thrown around as legit possibilities and wanting a couple portal spots .The same reason why I get burns being dropped, even though there was multiple reasons with him.

The numbers are beyond tight.
Let's hope that one of those big names is a CB that we can actually land 🙏🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back