Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

If he's a 2 time all ACC Oline man you have to assume every program in the country is after him. Hope we attack fast here...

Advertisement
Dad says he wants specific graduate degree from a Florida school. We haven't reached out yet but they think we will after signing day. He was very high on us out of hs

Do we know what degree? UM in general has better academics than the rest of Florida but UF does have some very legit grad programs

I don't like gt oline guys. they are one trick pony's who had one job cut everyone. triple option blocking isn't the same as blocking for other systems. also guard is one area I don't think Miami needs help. Donaldson has all acc talent, Cleveland reed when ready all acc talent. Scaife if campbell/Herbert/Hillary develop at tackle could be an all acc guard, also Hillary might be a better guard then tackle. I think people are underestimating young talent on Miami oline for one because last years line so bad but reed/campbell were true freshman last year.

Advertisement
You're a schtick
giphy.gif

Advertisement
This would be great. Allows Reed another year to develop before he needs to start.

Kennedy
Braun
Gaynor
Donaldson
Scaife

With Campbell, Reed, Hillery, and Herbert behind them

If this happens, then, folks we’ll be cooking with gas. That would be our best Oline is 15 years (Yes, I am projecting what Scaife and Gaynor will be next season). Braun HAS to be our top priority! Must!!

I will have some irrational thoughts about next seasons potential if we sign this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't like gt oline guys. they are one trick pony's who had one job cut everyone. triple option blocking isn't the same as blocking for other systems. also guard is one area I don't think Miami needs help. Donaldson has all acc talent, Cleveland reed when ready all acc talent. Scaife if campbell/Herbert/Hillary develop at tackle could be an all acc guard, also Hillary might be a better guard then tackle. I think people are underestimating young talent on Miami oline for one because last years line so bad but reed/campbell were true freshman last year.
Yes, we have talent on the OL but it is young. To win big this year, we need some upperclassmen that run block well. Braun would help considerably with that. I'm highly confident that our young talent will be very solid on OL in 2020 & 2021 but they may not be fully ready to dominate this year. Plus, you can always use depth on the OL in the event of injuries and so you can spell players to keep them fresh. I think Braun would be a tremendous pick-up for us. IMHO, at this point OL and DT should be the primary areas of focus for us (in terms of adding quality upperclassmen).

Advertisement
Back