Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

I would get him and plug and play at Guard or Center.
He should have an offer soon as he entered the Portal.
Its a plus as kid has a younger brother that is a 6'6 300 pd Tackle for the class of 2020 with fsu offer. FSU is trying to be all over this guy currently.

Get all we can this year. Manny was better ready for portal than anyone this year, like Mark was ready for the early signing period last year. Next year other will be ready too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dad says he wants specific graduate degree from a Florida school. We haven't reached out yet but they think we will after signing day. He was very high on us out of hs
I've seen a lot of smoke from UF and FSU also. This guy would start at all 3 programs, so it comes down to where he sees the best fit and will get the best exposure. At FSU, hes taking a big gamble betting on Willie Taggert's clown show, so you have to think its us or UF here. Hopefully we win out because he would be a massive pull for Manny and the gang.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love to see us bring in another grad transfer or otherwise immediately eligible transfer that is a quality Offensive TACKLE (in addition to Kennedy).
I know it happens to a lot of teams but it was frustrating watching our tackles get beat around the edge this past season.

Advertisement
Back