Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

I said lived in places. You’re reading comprehension is far worse than your insults.

Kissimmee is filled with Gayturd inbred welfare dependent trash. How many football players have ever come from that infestation of Orange and Blue? I only found one whom I’ve never heard of before. Even he lives in Miami now 😂
NorthFloridaCane keeps defending Kissimmee. He’s obviously confused about more things than one.
It's funny how defensive you are being. You realise Kissimmee Is mostly minorities right? Not exactly a group that normally gets accusedof inbreeding. I'm sorry though you probably thiught it was all jort wearing rednecks because you've never been there.

Like I said I lived there over 20 years and only left recently which is how I can tell you've never been there.

Advertisement
Come on man, really are you trying to bait me with that bullcrap don't worry about what I working with (i have reached many a cervix). ***** envy is a terrible burden you need to reach out to your pastor for help with that.

Go Canes

LOL....Had to do it.

How could I not?

(Anything to derail the Kissimmee debate)

Central fl is gayturd and semonhole land. Canes moving in though. When Headley friggin bashes his first gayturd on National TV...well move deeper into there too

Advertisement
Come on man, really are you trying to bait me with that bullcrap don't worry about what I working with (i have reached many a cervix). ***** envy is a terrible burden you need to reach out to your pastor for help with that.

Go Canes
Do women like this sensitive side of yours? I might need to try it.

While we're arguing about Kissimmee I think we've failed to notice that this weirdo has a beyond abnormally sized head. Look at his dome versus Herman's. It's like Andre the Giant sized. As is his heart attack gonna happen at any moment now pops.

While we're arguing about Kissimmee I think we've failed to notice that this weirdo has a beyond abnormally sized head. Look at his dome versus Herman's. It's like Andre the Giant sized. As is his heart attack gonna happen at any moment now pops.

Looks like it physically hurts Tom Herman to smile

Advertisement
Dad is missing no meals, while eating everyone else’s lol

There's no way that dude lives another decade like that. The poor mom must've had to make the biggest dinners.

I've got a god**** thyroid problem, Lois! Gimme those mashed potatoes!!!!

Gotta root for Texas to land him.

Would rather not have to face him in that first game

Advertisement
Gotta root for Texas to land him.

Would rather not have to face him in that first game

I'd just like the taste of UiF not getting him more than any fear of lining up against him. But I agree nonetheless. Hopefully Herman promised pops unlimited bbq or something. Pointed to the photo of that longhorn behind them and said "I bet you can taste that right now big boy!!"

Advertisement
Man could you image that grocery bill lmao

downloadfile.gif

Advertisement
Back