Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

Your right "isn't exactly" doesn't do it Justice central Florida to Jacksonville is ground zero for F'ing Gators. Are you kidding the local ABC affiliate sports anchors go out of their way to either avoid UM or push negative stories about UM.

Go Canes
100%. Up here in Jax on sports radio they dont even mention Miami when talking CFB (and when they do it is disparaging) and most stores dont even carry Canes gear. Just UF, FSU and UGA. Its absolutely terrible. Tho it'll make it all the more enjoyable when we get back on top!

Advertisement
Kissimmee is a little podunk suburb city of Otown dude. Taking a selection of under 100k people is a joke. It’s still central FL. It’s UF country. I’m sure you see the transient workers from Marriot and Disney wearing OSU gear and believe there’s lots of ****eyes. You’re wrong and everyone on this board has called you out.
Lol so now that city of 70k doesn't matter and you can just generalize it as central Florida... Really grasping at straws I see.

**** no bro Kissimmee St. Cloud area it’s all gaytors and semi holes with a sprinkle of Canes’s just go to any sports authority zero Canes’s gear
Lmao now some idiot trying to link Kissimmee to saint cloud. Vastly different demographics.

Advertisement
Braun was just taking our temperature, but I never figured what advantage his set up would be, in becoming a Cane.
Padding the resume of prospective schools.
That is reality.

I swear some idiots here took one drive down 192 and think they know a place.
HEY NFCANE HAVING LIVED IN BOTH I THINK I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT,NOT EXACTLY MILES APART YOU IDIOT

Attachments

• fook.png
    fook.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 0
Miami country is Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. Everything above that is FSWho and UFag country.

Coincidentally, Palm Beach county is where you see a sharp decline in inbreeding and jort wearing.
I guess they finally dropped mullets...maybe 20 years ago...I don't know. Not exactly able to keep with that stuff living in DC area. We got enough weirdness up here....

Is there a women on this planet that you haven’t been with? Does your ****** have its own passport?
Funny when he has to get it's passport picture..
Do they do that in the post office? And he displays it in front of a Korean immigrant woman working in U.S.P.S.

Advertisement
Kissimmee is a little podunk suburb city of Otown dude. Taking a selection of under 100k people is a joke. It’s still central FL. It’s UF country. I’m sure you see the transient workers from Marriot and Disney wearing OSU gear and believe there’s lots of ****eyes. You’re wrong and everyone on this board has called you out.
They shouldn't even be allowed in Florida.

State should ban OSU...what is Orlando? Sanctuary City for traitors? Send ICE after OSU fans in central Florida. Take 'em to the Fla-Ga border and send them back to Ohio.

Lol so now that city of 70k doesn't matter and you can just generalize it as central Florida... Really grasping at straws I see.

You’re one of those naive proud persons that would be in another country and tell people your from Kissimmee rather than just say Orlando aren’t you?

Advertisement
You’re one of those naive proud persons that would be in another country and tell people your from Kissimmee rather than just say Orlando aren’t you?
Given the context the difference between Kissimmee and Orlando is pretty significant and important. It's okay to admit you have no clue what you're talking about.

Advertisement
Oh yeah I'm sure that's why you didn't list it... Or are you still going with Orlando=Kissimmee like a ******?
I said lived in places. You’re reading comprehension is far worse than your insults.

Kissimmee is filled with Gayturd inbred welfare dependent trash. How many football players have ever come from that infestation of Orange and Blue? I only found one whom I’ve never heard of before. Even he lives in Miami now 😂
NorthFloridaCane keeps defending Kissimmee. He’s obviously confused about more things than one.

Advertisement
Back