Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

Advertisement
It makes sense that he woudln't give us much consideration. Im sure he still has plenty of friends on the GT team, transferring to a division rival would be a bridge too far. It's different for Trevon since he was kicked off.

Advertisement
He's from Gaytor country & his father wants both his sons to play in state.

Of course he was going to UF, which is why I said on page 1 we should be after RJ Proctor from UVA.
It’s an easier job to win there than here. Would you want to compete with Reed and Big Don? I’m not sure he’d win a starting OG position here.

Advertisement
Miami country is Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. Everything above that is FSWho and UFag country.

Coincidentally, Palm Beach county is where you see a sharp decline in inbreeding and jort wearing.

He was considering visiting on the spring, many people know that but u. Obviously he changed his mind.

Thinking about maybe visiting us is not real consideration. Get real.

First you visit, then you consider. He’s actually visiting other schools. Those are the places he’s considering. Not Miami.

If he can’t muster the energy to visit us, we were NEVER really being considered in the first place. He was never coming here. Showed no interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your right "isn't exactly" doesn't do it Justice central Florida to Jacksonville is ground zero for F'ing Gators. Are you kidding the local ABC affiliate sports anchors go out of their way to either avoid UM or push negative stories about UM.

Go Canes
Just the typical crying from fanboys like your self looking for excuses. You arent going to find any more gators fans in kissimmee than you will FSU or UM fans. Acting like Kissimmee is now Ocala or some ****.

Just the typical crying from fanboys like your self looking for excuses. You arent going to find any more gators fans in kissimmee than you will FSU or UM fans. Acting like Kissimmee is now Ocala or some ****.

I guess that's why the local CBS affiliate fir years has had a 30 minute after the game show for UF football. No other local affiliate stations do that for any other schools including UCF which is the hometown team.

But yeah Kissimmee-Orlando is not gator country. GTFOH with your non-sense down playing the UF stench in Metro Orlando.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back