Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

I can't see Scaife starting out at LT unless Kennedy completely struggles. You don't bring in a grad transfer LT for him to sit.

If Campbell is ready, that's a great sign. But going in against UF week 1, we need experience.....which Kennedy and Scaife have.

Campbell’s year going against Miami’s DL in practice and time in 4 games is much better experience than Kennedy’s total of three career games against scholarship athletes (Youngstown St, Indiana St, and Illinois St).
Kennedy has never seen anything close to what he’s going to see the first day they put on pads this spring.

Advertisement
It’d be nice to see some of the upperclassmen step up this year. Especially Brown as a RS Senior with lots of potential. He’s a full grown man now. Herbert, Dykstra, and Hillary need to show something this year or could all be pushed out.

Advertisement
Shame to hear that about Brown, if true. I like Kennedy/Reed/Gaynor/Donaldson/Scaife as well for our starting OL. Get hem situated and settled in freaking Spring practice and work them to death in drills together so that by the time Fall camp begins, they’re one, cohesive unit. Barry will most certainly earn his paycheck this season and if he can turn them around, watch out because this team will become deadly offensively.

Shame to hear that about Brown, if true. I like Kennedy/Reed/Gaynor/Donaldson/Scaife as well for our starting OL. Get hem situated and settled in freaking Spring practice and work them to death in drills together so that by the time Fall camp begins, they’re one, cohesive unit. Barry will most certainly earn his paycheck this season and if he can turn them around, watch out because this team will become deadly offensively.
Cane dog is NOT in favor of working players to death.

Canesport saying Braun not considering Miami any more?

That's a kick in the nuts...especially if he goes to UF. He will be the best OL on the field on 8/31 no matter which uniform he has on. Pretty ****** that it won't be Miami's.

Plugging Braun at LG would be the missing piece to take this line from a question mark to a strength. Shame this is the one portal kid we couldn't snag.

Advertisement

That's a kick in the nuts...especially if he goes to UF. He will be the best OL on the field on 8/31 no matter which uniform he has on. Pretty ****** that it won't be Miami's.

Plugging Braun at LG would be the missing piece to take this line from a question mark to a strength. Shame this is the one portal kid we couldn't snag.

Not sure he ever considered Miami.

I thought he was looking better and was going to be in the 2 deep but got injured last season. Am I mistaken?
i'm pretty sure he was going to start before his injury, the question is how much he will be able to get back to his old self.
i think the chances are slim.

Advertisement

What constitutes considering Miami? Visit or ever try to set up a visit? Miami was never in the 4-5 schools that he publicly identified. At one point, he made a reference to wanting to play outside the ACC. Obviously it's logical that Miami would come up in conversation, but unfortunately not much indicating it was a real serious consideration.

****, I’ll let Manny know Miami should forfeit and not bother showing up 8/31

Thanks for the heads up

Advertisement
What constitutes considering Miami? Visit or ever try to set up a visit? Miami was never in the 4-5 schools that he publicly identified. At one point, he made a reference to wanting to play outside the ACC. Obviously it's logical that Miami would come up in conversation, but unfortunately not much indicating it was a real serious consideration.
He was considering visiting on the spring, many people know that but u. Obviously he changed his mind.

Advertisement
Back