Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

Advertisement
I guess Miami has an unlimited amount of scholarships to award the way some of you guys want them to sign every player that enters the PORTAL

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would get him and plug and play at Guard or Center.
He should have an offer soon as he entered the Portal.
Its a plus as kid has a younger brother that is a 6'6 300 pd Tackle for the class of 2020 with fsu offer. FSU is trying to be all over this guy currently.
Diaz should no all about him as D.C.

Advertisement
lucky for us Manny doesn't think like you and Richt. This is "the new Miami", if they can help us win.. bring them in. I would take Campbell, Surtain, Jeudy and Stevenson back tomorrow. Jobe can still suck a **** though
Lmao

Wow. Now this guy is really, really good. Smart player. Most interesting name I have seen among the portal linemen, most of whom are fairly mediocre.

I mentioned Braun on Finheaven the Dolphins message board about a month ago, wondering what he was going to do given the coaching change and obviously the stylistic change on offense.

Georgia Tech's interior running game was much improved this past season largely because of Braun. He can get out to the second level and often picks off two guys along the way. Paul Johnson made some comment about Braun being the best player on the team. Something like that. Johnson was screaming at the offensive line less frequently this season, that's for sure.

Best guard they have had since Shaq Mason, who starts for the Patriots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All-Conference interior OL?

tenor.gif

I will say this I love Cleveland Reed but Braun is a stud who we should be after especially as a run blocker which aa much as it's about skill but mentality also so bringing him brings that extra attitude that every great oline needs

Advertisement
Back