Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

Advertisement
I’d take him and Washington to close out this class at OL. Thought Miami has a legit chance with Washington but FSU decided to get involved. Now I’m not so confident.

Advertisement
Well, a little **** diving at the other team’s knees could be useful.
20k92.gif

Better for us than FSU. And UF cant really guarantee him a starting spot

So we're now guaranteeing spots? Funny, when some school supposedly does this, a bunch of people here rip that recruit.

He would be a very nice pickup, so I hope we nab him.

Advertisement
It is very sad that many of you believe that every transfer is better than our current players. Has it dawned upon you that we have a new offensive coaching staff that will get more out of our current players than the last group of clowns?

Advertisement
Check out Shaq Mason when he starts at RG or C on Sunday for the Patriots in the super bowl. he was a beast of a guard at Tech, diving at defenders legs but pulling like a road-grader. All ACC in 2013 I believe. A 2 star coming out of HS.

Parker Braun is a stud. Plain and simple

He is not better. He was better in Georgia Tech's system.

OL is the one area on the team that still needs to be improved significantly. Taking a two-time All ACC player who is obviously smart as well (Ga Tech is a great school academically) is a no brainer. He will help our run game significantly and provide mature leadership on the OL. Plus he has a younger brother with a massive frame.

IMHO, at this point this is priority #1 out of all of the needs we still have. If we have a strong OL next season, I'm highly confident we will have a great year. Our talented OL are mostly still young. Really hope this happens.
Amen
With all of the transfers can anyone say w certainty where we are on schollies???
How many more spots do we have to cover NSD plus this OL and Phillips and Hall????

Check out Shaq Mason when he starts at RG or C on Sunday for the Patriots in the super bowl. he was a beast of a guard at Tech, diving at defenders legs but pulling like a road-grader. All ACC in 2013 I believe. A 2 star coming out of HS.

Parker Braun is a stud. Plain and simple
Yup. Not to mention his attitude instilled by PJ would be something for the youngins to feed off of. He would be a welcome addition.

Advertisement
It is very sad that many of you believe that every transfer is better than our current players. Has it dawned upon you that we have a new offensive coaching staff that will get more out of our current players than the last group of clowns?
That is true but this guy is a proven commodity who will also get that coaching! DEPTH and COMPETITION!!!! That is what we want, I want the Miami guys to have to fight like **** to play!!!

QUOTE="52CANES, post: 3851613, member: 4407"]then you put some you don't want anymore into the portal[/QUOTE]

/waiting for internet pros to put Manny’s face on the Spartan

tenor.gif
[

Advertisement
Back