Outcome of LSU game

You mean #15?

Seems like Williams has passed Kosi from what I have read but it really don't matter. Richt should put in the one he's most comfortable with, you just can't leave Rosier in there if he can't move the offense. You know they will play man, bring max pressure, and try and get in his head, I would

Advertisement
Seems like Williams has passed Kosi from what I have read but it really don't matter. Richt should put in the one he's most comfortable with, you just can't leave Rosier in there if he can't move the offense. You know they will play man, bring max pressure, and try and get in his head, I would

Oh yeah, if I coached LSU I would man up on the outside and stop the run for sure. Maybe Brevin Jordan makes his Cane name Game 1?

Where did you read that? Because just before spring camp finished up, Cade Weldon returned from to the field after being sidelined for much of camp with pinkeye, and promptly went right back to splitting 2nd and 3rd team reps with N'kosi, and Williams was back to working 7v7 drills with the equipment staff.

Please provide a source for Jarren sliding all the way up to QB2.

LC, pretty sure I read it here, being in Texas CIS is my main source, but its been a couple months since I have been here. Like I said though it don't matter to me, Right knows who his guy is if rosier can't get it done. I know I was fired up about Kosi, but a lot of folks on here close to the program said he was way behind as far as film study and learning the O, and Williams was gaining a lot of ground just from coming from a good hs program where he studied film and could read a defense, which I heard Kosi could not. Supposedly Kosi is more of a street baller who relies on pure talent and Williams is more a student of the game. I have no idea if what I read is correct, lots of x all Americans here ya know

Advertisement
Lol looks like both D's will bring the heat. I just hope Manny don't wait till we're down 10 to start letting his boys hunt

This game is huge for us in terms of recruiting and this season. Primetime Game on Sunday. if we can pull out a win the sky is the limit. Make a statement against an SEC Team and the recruiting floodgates will open.

I love how the unproven true freshman is always the answer. Last year it was Kosi now its Jaren. This comment is unrelated to rosier reaching his ceiling last year and likely this year.

Remember, he's also the QB that lead us to struggles against GT, UNC, Virginia, Pitt, Wisconsin, Clemson.... Oh, and we were losing to Toledo at halftime because he couldn't keep the O on the field.

He very well may start to begin the season, but unless he improves quite a bit over last year, he will not be the starter at the end of the season. A lot of people seem to think senior seasons bring out the best in QBs, but that isn't always the case. Even the great QBs often had worse senior seasons than junior seasons. Why am I to believe a QB with limited skills, who has been exposed as a QB with limited skills, is going to become more accurate, make better decisions, see the whole field, etc.

Yes, he made some good throws last season. Had he made more good throws, we don't have close games against a couple teams we lost to, and we roll those we struggled against. Don't let the 10 wins fool you when judging QB play. Frank Costa won 10 games as well.

(delayed response)

Those are all certainly valid counter-points. That said, I've always had a personal belief that the biggest jump in a QB's development comes between his first and second year as a starter. Im hopeful that Rosier will prove my theory out to a decent extent this year.

It's also worth noting that Rosier really did not have the normal development process throughout his career here. He was splitting time with the baseball team for a couple years and was like the step child behind Kaaya when golden was here. Im very hopeful that we'll see a much improved Malik Rosier in 2018, but again, your concerns are certainly note-worthy.

Advertisement
(delayed response)

Those are all certainly valid counter-points. That said, I've always had a personal belief that the biggest jump in a QB's development comes between his first and second year as a starter. Im hopeful that Rosier will prove my theory out to a decent extent this year.

It's also worth noting that Rosier really did not have the normal development process throughout his career here. He was splitting time with the baseball team for a couple years and was like the step child behind Kaaya when golden was here. Im very hopeful that we'll see a much improved Malik Rosier in 2018, but again, your concerns are certainly note-worthy.
I hope he does take that step. My problem is that I saw so many inconsistencies in his game, I wonder if he can fix all of them. It just seemed like he didn't see the field well and by the time he saw a green light to throw, it was too late. Just not as instinctive as I'd like from the starter at QB.

Last season it looked like half the field was off limits the first 4-5 games. Like Richt was spoon feeding Rosier, which I am fine with. I just question, why do that for Rosier then act like putting a young, inexperienced guy in there will cause problems? I mean if they can bring Rosier along slowly, why not do it for a younger, more talented player?

Here's hoping we see better QB play, from any of the QBs. We will need it.

Guys, Rosier will be absolutely no different than last year, better cast, yes, lets hope that helps

Guys, Rosier will be absolutely no different than last year, better cast, yes, lets hope that helps

You know for a fact he won’t better?

Put some money on it.
Let’s not make it anything big. Let’s keep it friendly, say, $200. We can go up from there if you like.

Criteria?

Let’s say, percentage completion increases by 6%. So if he was at 54% it goes up to 60%. And let’s say TD/INT ratio improves. So last year was 26/14 or 1.857, so anything higher than that.

You in?

Since malik is starting(sounds like he definitely will) richt will more than likely open his playbook up even more now that rosier has experience from a full seasons worth. We aren’t starting from scratch like we did when kaaya left and rosier took his place as an inexperienced qb. I hope This is indeed the case and we see more things on O

Advertisement
You know for a fact he won’t better?

Put some money on it.
Let’s not make it anything big. Let’s keep it friendly, say, $200. We can go up from there if you like.

Criteria?

Let’s say, percentage completion increases by 6%. So if he was at 54% it goes up to 60%. And let’s say TD/INT ratio improves. So last year was 26/14 or 1.857, so anything higher than that.

You in?
Here's what we should do, I will go 100 rosier don't beat LSU, he will get pulled

Here's what we should do, I will go 100 rosier don't beat LSU, he will get pulled

I don't even know what LSU has o D, but I know they have dudes, and if I'm their DC no way in **** I let him beat me, I go man and bring all the heat I got from first snap, he will wig out and start throwing in the dirt, that's my game plan

I don't even know what LSU has o D, but I know they have dudes, and if I'm their DC no way in **** I let him beat me, I go man and bring all the heat I got from first snap, he will wig out and start throwing in the dirt, that's my game plan

I don't think Dave Aranda needs your advice.

Advertisement
You just making s**t up. Dats ok, you aren't da only one who does dat around here.

No no, read here several times Williams had passed Kosi, for reasons I mentioned, true ? I have no idea but for some reason Kosi has not seen the field, couldn't read a defense, Williams could in HS, Williams had much better coaching etc. No need for me to make **** up man too old for that

No no, read here several times Williams had passed Kosi, for reasons I mentioned, true ? I have no idea but for some reason Kosi has not seen the field, couldn't read a defense, Williams could in HS, Williams had much better coaching etc. No need for me to make **** up man too old for that

You aren't making anything up. You're just regurgitating the made up stuff.

Advertisement
Back