Outcome of LSU game

Here's what we should do, I will go 100 rosier don't beat LSU, he will get pulled

C’mon man, don’t try to get out of it.

You assured me that he will be “absolutely no different” than last year.

Take my bet. It’s a simple one, and it’s based on YOUR original statement.

I’ll even lower it to $200.

We got a deal? I’m good for it.

Advertisement
Guys, Rosier will be absolutely no different than last year, better cast, yes, lets hope that helps

You have zero basis of fact for that opinion.

By all accounts he's a heady kid who is putting in the work. Last year he threw for 26 TD's and ran for 5. Its not like he needs to pull off a massive level of improvement. He threw 14 INT's and still had a 54% completion percentage. IF he can limit the INT's down to single digits and get the completion percentage up to about 57-58% then he will be all the QB we will need to make a playoff run.

At least that's the way I see it.

The equation is simple. If the O Line improves to a unit that can consistently run the ball, Rosier will do just fine. Kid made some big plays for us last year. We all need to remember that the run game disappeared for long stretches during most games last season. Pass blocking was solid most of the time. If we can have a balanced offense with the O Line taking a step up in play running the ball, Rosier's completion % will naturally see an increase to over 60%. He will not be forced to make huge plays game in and game out, and force the ball down field. It's that simple.

Advertisement
I have right of first refusal (lol) on that bet, but the part about taking Rosier out has to be removed.

If we’re up big late in the game and they sit Rosier, you can’t use that as a weasel out.

Still waiting to hear on my original bet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get butch davis d*ck out your mouth first. Point to me these horrible blocking games outside of those that I listed. Yeah we didn’t run great vs FSU but that was largely due to a banged up walton. We pass blocked really well vs them though

Bet you wish we had Butch Davis the football God now don't ya?

fkn slurpers all over again

Advertisement
Look back a page at my poet's, there are a few guys on here that actually know the game. I rest my case. Rosier is still Rosier, he sucks. Richt is still Richt, can't get over the hump, never will, not a good fit here to begin with, see my posts when we hired him. Manny is a second tier DC at best, should not be here, see my posts when we hired him, saw enough of him at Texas with superior talent than everyone he played including OU, he's all hype. We were sooo close to hiring butch, if UGA had fired MR a week later butch is our coach right now and in year 3 we would be rolling people. As it is we have rolled know one, and how in the *** is a soft *** part time preacher who had just been fired for not winning a good fit for this program, can someone answer that one for me

Advertisement
Back