Outcome of LSU game

I have a bad feeling that this sort of game is going to be ugly. Both Defenses will come to play and show their athleticism and speed.

But we will pull it out because we are the better team at the end. Something like a 20-12 and even though we win everyone around here will be angry.

If this ain't the truth. I don't know what is

Advertisement
Agreed. Rosier for sure starts, and he should start. I do think whoever is behind him will get some meaningful snaps on a fairly regular basis. Richt isn't dumb. He knows there's a ceiling with Rosier and he's likely already reached it. He'll get the #2 ramped up and give him a chance to show he can be the guy.
I can't really focus on your posts because of your avatar

Yeah I'm nervous about this game. Our OL is not great but any strech. Richt going to have to find a way to generate some points with an offensive line that's going to be seriously overmatched and an average-at-best quarterback.
You can say that all you want but Wisconsin had a top 2 ranked defense and the oline blocked them well, va tech was top 13 and they blocked them pretty well. In fact we did that for most of the season outside of a 3-4 games

Wait a minute I just heard Ed ogreon on joe zagacki... does he purposely talk like that ? I wouldn’t be able to take him seriously

Advertisement
There was 4 games where we were unable to run the ball at all, and a few games where we were "Average". The O-line is suspect, hope to see improvement this year

We had ZERO run game vs UNC, Clemson, Pitt and

There was 4 games where we were unable to run the ball at all, and a few games where we were "Average". The O-line is suspect, hope to see improvement this year

I said Outside of 3-4 games. Which included unc, clemson, pitt did you miss that?

I said Outside of 3-4 games. Which included unc, clemson, pitt did you miss that?

I was editing the post at the time, sorry

We couldn't run on FSU, Pitt, UNC and Clemson

We were "decent" against Syracuse and UVA (IIRC)

the rest were pretty good, but I'm not sold on our O-line

Advertisement
I love Malik - I think we have 2 QBs that can take us all the way.

1. Malik. 2nd year as a start. I think he will grow up alot and be much more accurate throwing down feel and he will feel comfortable being the leader that we need. Being a leader that we need him to be. For example calling audibles on his own. Making the throw like he did vs FSU (I dont think richt wanted him throwing to Langham but malik took his shot.)

2. Jarren - I think we all know what type of QB he will be. How fast he can pick up the playbook. We are all seeing and hearing the right things. I think he is the type of QB that can excel under the spotlight. Simular to Alabamas QB last year. Yeah, end of the season but I think Jarren can be the guy with the talent around him.

3. Kosi- I really had hopes but I'm not sure where I stand with him now. Hoping the best. If he can step up and win this battle I'm all behind him. Seems like a tough task to do at this point.

With all this being said what I would like to see is... I think Malik is the guy and he will beat FSU however if the playcalling is good and Malik does not get the job done i would change QB. Prime time game after loosing 3 straight 2nd year as a start being a senior. This is your test. go show me the leader you are.

If he does not well. It is the perfect time. The next 3 games are cake and it will allow the next man up . Kosi or Jarren to get going.

Go Canes

If i recall from watching every single interview after the game (bc I was so pumped), the play was meant to go up to Langham in a location where either Langham catches it, or it goes out of bounds.

Advertisement
Nope, might win but won't be a blow out.

LSU DL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami OL

Man to man across the board and force Rosier to beat them, not sure he's capable of that. Especially if their DL dominates

LSU will be the only team Miami faces that has a more athletic D than them.

Just hoping their QB play is as bad as Rosier.

Or...we roll.

Get butch davis d*ck out your mouth first. Point to me these horrible blocking games outside of those that I listed. Yeah we didn’t run great vs FSU but that was largely due to a banged up walton. We pass blocked really well vs them though

Your dumb *** acts like 3-4 games isn't basically one third of the god**** season!

What good is it if your team only works for two thirds of the season?

Its a ******* waste you ***aloon!

We all better hope cmr doesn't go an ego trip first couple of series and play the man up power game.our oline isn't up the task yet better hope he spreads Lsu d out and goes for broke and hope Malik can hit a few big plays.

Advertisement
LSU has just as much talent as we do ..... stop looking at who left and look at their recruiting - especially at DB and DL

Agreed. Rosier for sure starts, and he should start. I do think whoever is behind him will get some meaningful snaps on a fairly regular basis. Richt isn't dumb. He knows there's a ceiling with Rosier and he's likely already reached it. He'll get the #2 ramped up and give him a chance to show he can be the guy.

Blaze, you are dead on, been saying this 6 months, Rosier will start, he wont finish. #2 will come in and Rosier will be done

Advertisement
Back