Outcome of LSU game

Advertisement
Malik was only pulled once last year at Pitt, and I thought it was a terrible decision. Not because Malik was playing well but because Sherriefs was god awful. We should have a formidable backup this year.

Nah, Evan came in in other games too; UNC I think.

OP's porst:

1: I think.
2. I hope.
3. I'm not sure.
Then some mumbo jumbo about what he would like.

Fk me this place gets worse every off-season.

Isn't this guy the same ***aloon that was tweeting recruits and schit then got banned and now he's back under a dupe account?

Where are the fkn mods around here?

Advertisement
Serious question who wouldn’t take malik rosier over every qb we have had since Berlin? That’s should tell you how bad we have had it at this position in the last 14 years or so. It’s really not even close, won multiple big games, ended a 7 game win streak vs our biggest rival, will run the ball(literally none of the QBs we had did it even the ones like Harris and Morris who were able to). You can save it with the meaningless play of kaaya in a lot of his games. Morris with the you win some you lose some mentailty and Harris turning the ball over so often.

Look malik is what he is and most want something different(I defintiely do) but regardless he’s 11(12)-3 as a starter that CAN improve. He’s a redshirt senior and theoretically could still take a leap in his game off a season that he was pretty productive for a first year starter. The hope for him is that he can be more like he was for the first half of the season which was much better than the last half of the season

I'll take Ryan Williams over every single QB we've had since Dorsey.

Advertisement
I see this game being a defensive battle all game long. Both defenses are strong and fast.

I don't foresee a lot of scoring. LSU's QB is working with a new system and personnel. For Miami it depends on which Malik shows up.

Mistakes and turnovers will play a very large role. I can see both defenses scoring.

This will Baxa's coming out party his 3 FG's break a 14-14 tie. The last one icing it.

Miami 23 LSU 14

Serious question who wouldn’t take malik rosier over every qb we have had since Berlin? That’s should tell you how bad we have had it at this position in the last 14 years or so. It’s really not even close, won multiple big games, ended a 7 game win streak vs our biggest rival, will run the ball(literally none of the QBs we had did it even the ones like Harris and Morris who were able to). You can save it with the meaningless play of kaaya in a lot of his games. Morris with the you win some you lose some mentailty and Harris turning the ball over so often.

Look malik is what he is and most want something different(I defintiely do) but regardless he’s 11(12)-3 as a starter that CAN improve. He’s a redshirt senior and theoretically could still take a leap in his game off a season that he was pretty productive for a first year starter. The hope for him is that he can be more like he was for the first half of the season which was much better than the last half of the season

he will grow second season as a starter !!

Advertisement
Making the throw like he did vs FSU (I dont think richt wanted him throwing to Langham but malik took his shot.)

Richt literally put Langham in and told him to go be big, Cager was not getting it done earlier in the series.

I got Malik starting this year and Jarren taking over for the next few years

Yeah, getting Langham 1 on 1 with a DB was clearly the plan. Credit to Rosier for putting the ball in play and Langham for catching it and getting into the end zone, but Richt made the call.

OP's porst:

1: I think.
2. I hope.
3. I'm not sure.
Then some mumbo jumbo about what he would like.

Fk me this place gets worse every off-season.

Isn't this guy the same ***aloon that was tweeting recruits and schit then got banned and now he's back under a dupe account?

Where are the fkn mods around here?

I think your post is mean and I hope you won't be mean in the future but I'm not sure if you will or not.

Like I said..this game will reveal the truth when it comes to the QB and play calling on both sides of the ball.

Go argue with your bytch about it.
If there’s one thing certain about cfb it’s that all your questions will be answered

Advertisement
I think the key is for us to go up by a touchdown early. First, it'll settle everyone down, which is important in our first game of the season in a nationally televised game when everyone will be amped af and LSU will have more fans in attendance. Second, we all know LSU is not built to play from behind. They want to turn this into a "3 yards and a cloud of dust" type of game. We obviously do not. Third, it'll put a lot of pressure on their new transfer QB and if a 7 point lead turns into double-digits at any point of the game, I simply don't see us losing. Not against their pedestrian offense.

Nope, might win but won't be a blow out.

LSU DL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami OL

Man to man across the board and force Rosier to beat them, not sure he's capable of that. Especially if their DL dominates

LSU will be the only team Miami faces that has a more athletic D than them.

Just hoping their QB play is as bad as Rosier.

Yeah I'm nervous about this game. Our OL is not great but any strech. Richt going to have to find a way to generate some points with an offensive line that's going to be seriously overmatched and an average-at-best quarterback.

Advertisement
Back