Outcome of LSU game

Lol. These guys have coached 25 games at Miami. The 26th game against a 9-4 team isn’t going to “reveal the truth.”

Like I said..this game will reveal the truth when it comes to the QB and play calling on both sides of the ball.

Go argue with your bytch about it.

Advertisement
Why start/play a QB who cant hit open targets.... Move On !

LSU will play man and force #12 to beat them

Williams is the Guy
Richt has wanted a viable option at QB, and I think he knows Williams is that guy. It's just a matter of time. He knows full well Rosier can't run the O the way he wants it run. At least he hasn't yet.
Like I said..this game will reveal the truth when it comes to the QB and play calling on both sides of the ball.

Go argue with your bytch about it.
Won't reveal anything about Richt as a play caller when he's calling plays Rosier can execute, which appeared last season to be limited. We will see if Rosier has improved, or if he needs to resume his spot as a backup.

Richt has wanted a viable option at QB, and I think he knows Williams is that guy. It's just a matter of time. He knows full well Rosier can't run the O the way he wants it run. At least he hasn't yet.

Won't reveal anything about Richt as a play caller when he's calling plays Rosier can execute, which appeared last season to be limited. We will see if Rosier has improved, or if he needs to resume his spot as a backup.

Let me clarify..the truth will be revealed about this season.

I see this game as a huge win in terms that we win or a huge win in terms that we get a much needed new QB and grow from there to make a run in 2019.

Let me clarify..the truth will be revealed about this season.

I see this game as a huge win in terms that we win or a huge win in terms that we get a much needed new QB and grow from there to make a run in 2019.
I just want to see a glimmer of hope from the QB position.

Advertisement
Making the throw like he did vs FSU (I dont think richt wanted him throwing to Langham but malik took his shot.)

Richt literally put Langham in and told him to go be big, Cager was not getting it done earlier in the series.

I got Malik starting this year and Jarren taking over for the next few years

Advertisement
If Malik was pulled at times last year for Evan he will this year just a matter of when. In two of his biggest wins of the season he still played poorly for stretches 1st half of FSU/picks vs VT. I would love nothing more then for him to come out and play consistent fball but I just don’t see it and the difference is this year the guy that comes in for him won’t be god awful.

Malik was only pulled once last year at Pitt, and I thought it was a terrible decision. Not because Malik was playing well but because Sherriefs was god awful. We should have a formidable backup this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Serious question who wouldn’t take malik rosier over every qb we have had since Berlin? That’s should tell you how bad we have had it at this position in the last 14 years or so. It’s really not even close, won multiple big games, ended a 7 game win streak vs our biggest rival, will run the ball(literally none of the QBs we had did it even the ones like Harris and Morris who were able to). You can save it with the meaningless play of kaaya in a lot of his games. Morris with the you win some you lose some mentailty and Harris turning the ball over so often.

Look malik is what he is and most want something different(I defintiely do) but regardless he’s 11(12)-3 as a starter that CAN improve. He’s a redshirt senior and theoretically could still take a leap in his game off a season that he was pretty productive for a first year starter. The hope for him is that he can be more like he was for the first half of the season which was much better than the last half of the season

Advertisement
Back