OT: Zion probably not signing with Nike

Advertisement
i got kids in HS, everyones Nike trust me (at least where Im at). Jordans still king man

Without a doubt.

When the Jordan 12 varsity reds came out, there was literally a fight over them.

I see a lot of European cats rock Adidas, though, and that’s probably due to Adidas home base being in Europe. I’m also shocked they let Nike snatch up Dirk!

To me, Nike still makes superior appearel. Like I’m w u on the 14 Jerseys, they were clean, and embroidered. Our Adidas joints look way better, but letters be crooked and them joints slide off the shoulder pads like butter every tug.

Exactly. If we’re supposed to be their “flag ship” then we should be treated as such.

If I’m not mistaken, one of the reason Michigan left Adidas was b/c they started strong, but then started under delivering on promises. I appreciate them changing our uniforms and what not, but we need that drip game to kick in. I’m talking about off the field too. These Nike schools r constantly getting their own PEs and new ish delivered.
I just asked my daughter she said Jordans but uggs vans and yeezy's are gaining steam. To me IMO Jordans have the best designs she said yeezy's r ugly.

Thats cool that you think that but adidas is the style brand at this point. Jordan is trying but are devaluing their brand at this point.
I asked my daughter and she made me look dumb lol, u right adidas is gaining steam I guess. All I see with my eyes are Jordans (maybe because I love the look and Im being bias) Her HS has like 6000 students so she would know better then my old ***

Advertisement

Furthermore it was just reported that Nike was by far the most valuable appearel brand, regardless of genre, and the next closest was $16b away.

It’s funny b/c after the shoe burst w Zion, Adidas had their own shoe burst a week later. The Boost killed the game and The Yeezy Boost was a perfect combo, but Nike’s celebrity collabs, along w rare shoe drip turned it in to a frenzy.

Now Kanye is pulling the same crap he pulled on Nike saying he should be the head designer and blah blah blah and taking it to social media. I wish he would just enjoy the success he has w his shoes, b/c if he keeps calling out Adidas, they will for sure turn their attention to Pharrell, who’s shoes are out selling Yeezy due to limited quantities.
Pharrell shoes are selling for barely over MSRP at this point, that **** has been a huge flop.

Without a doubt.

When the Jordan 12 varsity reds came out, there was literally a fight over them.

I see a lot of European cats rock Adidas, though, and that’s probably due to Adidas home base being in Europe. I’m also shocked they let Nike snatch up Dirk!

To me, Nike still makes superior appearel. Like I’m w u on the 14 Jerseys, they were clean, and embroidered. Our Adidas joints look way better, but letters be crooked and them joints slide off the shoulder pads like butter every tug.
people got killed over them shyts here, I think when Jordans drop its like a new console or iphone lol

I just asked my daughter she said Jordans but uggs vans and yeezy's are gaining steam. To me IMO Jordans have the best designs she said yeezy's r ugly.

Yeezys r ugly. It’s a weak *** design. The Air Yeezy’s r still legit, but the Yeezy boost r ugly, but they r hot....so why can’t we get that love?

Vans r the shoes on the rise, and I think Puma is coming. I f w New Balance too, especially for running. Adidas has the opportunity to sneak up, but that Off White Collab, along w the Don C, Travis Scott, OVO, the women movement, to go along w the Epic Reacts and the reemergence of the Air Max???? Nike ate them punches by Adidas and came back w some furious uppercuts.

To be honest, Adidas and Nike going head to head is great for shoe competition. Keeps both companies on their game.

I asked my daughter and she made me look dumb lol, u right adidas is gaining steam I guess. All I see with my eyes are Jordans (maybe because I love the look and Im being bias) Her HS has like 6000 students so she would know better then my old ***
Kids like what adidas is doing style wise and people like me can greatly appreciate what they are doing comfort wise. Ultraboost are my go to shoe because I havent found anything that compares comfort wise. Some how they have people fawning over the incredibly ugly(imo) yeezy 700s even while relatively flooding the market.

Advertisement
Yeezys r ugly. It’s a weak *** design. The Air Yeezy’s r still legit, but the Yeezy boost r ugly, but they r hot....so why can’t we get that love?

Vans r the shoes on the rise, and I think Puma is coming. I f w New Balance too, especially for running. Adidas has the opportunity to sneak up, but that Off White Collab, along w the Don C, Travis Scott, OVO, the women movement, to go along w the Epic Reacts and the reemergence of the Air Max???? Nike ate them punches by Adidas and came back w some furious uppercuts.

To be honest, Adidas and Nike going head to head is great for shoe competition. Keeps both companies on their game.
Nike is a reactionary company at this point. True absolute sneaker heads with $1000 to spend per pair care about the shoes you listed but that doesnt affect what drives companies at the ground level. Nothing nike is selling for under $200 is competing with what adidas has because its all ugly, overplayed, or over priced.

Good schit with the New balances bro. I fvck with new balances. They have been hot in NY since I was a little kid, but I don't see many people outside of NY rocking them. I never wear them to run. I usually run in asics but im going to need to try and run in my new balances. They are the most comfortable shoe I wore.

Your right about Off White. EVERYBODY is trying to get a pair over here. They go hard as ****.

Kids like what adidas is doing style wise and people like me can greatly appreciate what they are doing comfort wise. Ultraboost are my go to shoe because I havent found anything that compares comfort wise. Some how they have people fawning over the incredibly ugly(imo) yeezy 700s even while relatively flooding the market.
Try Air Max 270s....even more comfortable than Ultra Boost...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good schit with the New balances bro. I fvck with new balances. They have been hot in NY since I was a little kid, but I don't see many people outside of NY rocking them. I never wear them to run. I usually run in asics but im going to need to try and run in my new balances. They are the most comfortable shoe I wore.

Your right about Off White. EVERYBODY is trying to get a pair over here. They go hard as ****.

I just wear whatever matches my track suit and v neck!

Facts bro. We should be rocking out with DOPE cleats every game. Instead we get some bumass cleats made out of garbage. lmao. Its not like Yeezys cost that much to make. just make a cleat version of the newest model yeezy. We would be stunting on every other team.
I don’t think they were our former head coaches style. I’m sure they gave him the option especially since we are there flagship program and they want to make us the Oregon of adidas

I cant even imagine the amount of money that Zion must be making right now off the books. Dude is an absolute freak of nature and is walking proof that the one and done rule needs ended.

I agree w u to a certain point. He’s the exception, not the rule. While the one & done may not be applicable to him, the others do. Every player is not LBJ or Zion. ****, even Kobe took a couple of years to adjust to the game, and that’s typical. Even the one & dones r taking a couple of years to adjust. I don’t think ppl realize how different the NBA is from amateur sports. The court is bigger, the 3 pt shot is longer, the close out defense is faster, and players r just as good as u and often better. Grooming is needed.

Bro; I’m really starting to get weary of our partnership w Adidas. They got Kansas caught up too, and they pretty much ruined Miami’s men b-ball team this yr.

Advertisement
Back