OT: Zion probably not signing with Nike

No question. The russians is the most powerful no question. Bloods 3nis. whatever, they won't touch the russians. I meant just by numbers in NYC. NOt counting the guys in other countries. Back when that one kid got chopped up by the 3nis De Blasio was talking about how they estimate their are 30k 3nis in NYC.

I left a long time ago, not familiar with 3nis. I remember pistol Pete and his *** money murder set...

Advertisement
I left a long time ago, not familiar with 3nis. I remember pistol Pete and his *** money murder set...

Ya I figured. 3ni is just short for trinitarios. Its the same crew. They used to be small when you were still here. They aren't really "powerful" either when you compare them to what the Russians and the Italians are. They just are massive and brutal. They fly in shooters from the domincan republic all the time. They would never touch the russians because the russians have to much political connects in the city and will fly in real movie type assassins from Russia to deal with it.

Ya SMM is still around and real big.

Ya I figured. 3ni is just short for trinitarios. Its the same crew. They used to be small when you were still here. They aren't really "powerful" either when you compare them to what the Russians and the Italians are. They just are massive and brutal. They fly in shooters from the domincan republic all the time. They would never touch the russians because the russians have to much political connects in the city and will fly in real movie type assassins from Russia to deal with it.

Ah gotcha! Lol see how lost I am?

And the Italians are small potatoes now!

Ah gotcha! Lol see how lost I am?

LMAO its all good bro. Its actually a good thing that you are lost. But ya I knew they were getting big, but a few months ago they killed some little kid and chopped him up and it was all over the news and they started talking about how they are the fastest growing gang and the gang numbers in NYC and I was pretty shocked. lol.

Advertisement
LMAO its all good bro. Its actually a good thing that you are lost. But ya I knew they were getting big, but a few months ago they killed some little kid and chopped him up and it was all over the news and they started talking about how they are the fastest growing gang and the gang numbers in NYC and I was pretty shocked. lol.

See this **** right here...I don’t like. We had rules. No civilians, no family...that **** is scary man. Yet Gotti will forever be the most chased man in that city.

And the Italians are small potatoes now!

I don't know if you heard but Cali the underboss for the Gambinos under Cefalu just got whacked the other day.

First made man since 09 or something to be hit in NYC. Even up in uptown people are talking about it lol.

That said from what I heard most of them went into legal businesses and used their influence to get an edge on that. Lots of the real rich dudes in NJ and NYC made a lot of their startup capital in the rackets or had parents who did that.

I don't know if you heard but Cali the underboss for the Gambinos under Cefalu just got whacked the other day.

First made man since 09 or something to be hit in NYC. Even up in uptown people are talking about it lol.

That said from what I heard most of them went into legal businesses and used their influence to get an edge on that. Lots of the real rich dudes in NJ and NYC made a lot of their startup capital in the rackets or had parents who did that.

When Gotti got hit it was the start...the chin and then joe m flipping was the end.

I heard about Cali. He was new. My last relative with any connection was with Jackie D’Amico. Talking to a few guys down there it was Gene Gotti who had him whacked. Dude feels the throne is his. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
When Gotti got hit it was the start...the chin and then joe m flipping was the end.

I heard about Cali. He was new. My last relative with any connection was with Jackie D’Amico. Talking to a few guys down there it was Gene Gotti who had him whacked. Dude feels the throne is his. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I heard that same thing because he litearlly just got released a few months ago. He must have a big pair of balls to whack him this quickly lol. Ya I have no idea what goes on in Staten Island lol So I am just going off what I see on the news and schit.

Speaking of the chin. Good example. All his ancestors are making TONS of money in north jersey with the legal businesses they own.

I heard that same thing because he litearlly just got released a few months ago. He must have a big pair of balls to whack him this quickly lol. Ya I have no idea what goes on in Staten Island lol So I am just going off what I see on the news and schit.

Speaking of the chin. Good example. All his ancestors are making TONS of money in north jersey with the legal businesses they own.

Whole Gotti is best example of honoring the code, he was an idiot exposing himself. The chin is the smartest boss of all time behind Carlo.

And gene was always an idiot. But his last name will carry weight into eternity. He figures he entitled lol

Whole Gotti is best example of honoring the code, he was an idiot exposing himself. The chin is the smartest boss of all time behind Carlo.

And gene was always an idiot. But his last name will carry weight into eternity. He figures he entitled lol

That makes sense bro. Good info.

I agree. His name holds weight to this day. Also, I know peter still has a lot of sway from prison. So that may give him even bigger balls.

Advertisement
Holy ****, Pete is still alive?! The dumbest one of all might have been Jr and got out of the street. Might have turned into the smartest one!

Not only is he still alive, but the Feds are saying that he is still calling a lot of shots from prison. They said Cefalu is the acting boss and never actually gave up control to Cali and Cali was just the underboss to help insulate Cefalu.

NO IDEA if thats true lmao, but thats what the FBI guys were saying this morning on the news.

Did you go to Miami or you like me some random **** and you fell in love?

In 87, Miami played ND. Since ND was/is “Chicago’s defacto college team” they aired that joint on TV. First time ever watching college football as a young kid and they embarrassed them 24-0. (Still remember it like it was yesterday)

Was hooked on Miami ever since and so are my 4 relatives that watched the game with me when we were young boys.

Last edited:

I remember that joint. Mistaken identity too, right? Or something like the sister of the gang member lied on the young boy and he was chopped up. I know it was foul either way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back