OT: Zion probably not signing with Nike

Advertisement
I bought some All Star 6’s, and they said everything was authenticated and ready to go. When I got them, the bottom sole was more white than translucent. They were fake, but StockX took care of everything and I believe the seller got banned. But they are solid.

I used to mess w Stadium Goods back in the day, but man they r soooooooo over priced on everything.

I have 6s that were original release that for some reason my dad bought. I have about 25 pair and Maybe 15 are original release. I don’t trust nobody man...if I didn’t buy them when they came out I ain’t trusting it.

Advertisement
I love Staten Island *******...you stay away! Stick to north of 115th LOL. Leave some for us!

LMAO as long as i can cross the bridge to NJ!! Bro NJ is like the secret spot. People don't realize. You got the Bergen county *******. Hoboken/north bergen/jersey city chicks. Essex count bloomfield/newark area *******. People sleep on NJ lmao.

I have 6s that were original release that for some reason my dad bought. I have about 25 pair and Maybe 15 are original release. I don’t trust nobody man...if I didn’t buy them when they came out I ain’t trusting it.

Yo, that’s dope. Deadstocks r legit valuable. I have some original “flu games” and the price on them are easy $

Advertisement
LMAO as long as i can cross the bridge to NJ!! Bro NJ is like the secret spot. People don't realize. You got the Bergen county *******. Hoboken/north bergen/jersey city chicks. Essex count bloomfield/newark area *******. People sleep on NJ lmao.

One night we took a cab to Hoboken with some bad *** Cuban *******...I’m finger banging one in the back seat. Get to the crib dudes were there fully strapped and robbed us. Lost my clothes and wallet. I thought it was fair trade for the smell of fine ***** on my fingers! 😂

One night we took a cab to Hoboken with some bad *** Cuban *******...I’m finger banging one in the back seat. Get to the crib dudes were there fully strapped and robbed us. Lost my clothes and wallet. I thought it was fair trade for the smell of fine ***** on my fingers! 😂

LMAO defenitly a good trade bro. Those spanish gangs don't play around though in NJ.

I found that out! Italians at least have rules! These cats don’t. I gave up everything real quick! My boy from East New York is a Trinitario...** that ** bro.
Yup West new york is right around the corner from hoboken too. That whole hudson county area just blends together. We had MAD 3nis up in washington heights. When I was a kid they were small but were wild af. Stringing people up with machetes and schit when possible, but still had massive ****nals. Now they are the 2nd biggest gang in NYC after the bloods and have pretty much exterminated the DDPs. They are also the fastest growing gang in NYC. They bring tons of out of country dudes in from the DR that do hits and disappear back there.

Advertisement
I found that out! Italians at least have rules! These cats don’t. I gave up everything real quick! My boy from East New York is a Trinitario...** that ** bro.

Oh schit. I thought we were still talking about NJ lol. I thought you meant west NY not east New york. Both of them have mad 3nis, but ENY sets are MUCH bigger than the ones in West New york. The biggest 3ni hubs are Jersey City, Passaic/paterson, Bronx, Washington heights, Lower east side, and BK.

Advertisement
Yup West new york is right around the corner from hoboken too. That whole hudson county area just blends together. We had MAD 3nis up in washington heights. When I was a kid they were small but were wild af. Stringing people up with machetes and schit when possible, but still had massive ****nals. Now they are the 2nd biggest gang in NYC after the bloods and have pretty much exterminated the DDPs. They are also the fastest growing gang in NYC. They bring tons of out of country dudes in from the DR that do hits and disappear back there.

After watching my people get moved out of South Brooklyn...Russians will always be the biggest gang. But I feel you though.

After watching my people get moved out of South Brooklyn...Russians will always be the biggest gang. But I feel you though.

No question. The russians is the most powerful no question. Bloods 3nis. whatever, they won't touch the russians. I meant just by numbers in NYC. NOt counting the guys in other countries. Back when that one kid got chopped up by the 3nis De Blasio was talking about how they estimate their are 30k 3nis in NYC.

Advertisement
Back