OT: Zion probably not signing with Nike

With Adidas....90% of my kicks are Nike....been a Nike guy since forever....Seems to me Adidas apparel is thin and cheap feeling compared to Nike...

Advertisement
Good schit with the New balances bro. I fvck with new balances. They have been hot in NY since I was a little kid, but I don't see many people outside of NY rocking them. I never wear them to run. I usually run in asics but im going to need to try and run in my new balances. They are the most comfortable shoe I wore.

Your right about Off White. EVERYBODY is trying to get a pair over here. They go hard as ****.
Used to be nothing but Nike's for me until it became difficult to find them in wide. I could get Nike in wide and a half size bigger and was good to go. Tried NB several years ago because they offered 4W and were readily available. Been NB ever since.

If I was to try Adidas, what would you guys recommend for a guy with duck feet? LOL

Bro; I’m really starting to get weary of our partnership w Adidas. They got Kansas caught up too, and they pretty much ruined Miami’s men b-ball team this yr.

Simply would never had happened with Nike. LSU and Arizona are Nike and nada. Kansas and Georgia Tech are Adidas and goodnight nurse

Bro; I’m really starting to get weary of our partnership w Adidas. They got Kansas caught up too, and they pretty much ruined Miami’s men b-ball team this yr.

Agreed bro. Straight BS. They literally DESTROYED our program. They hurt us last year with the recruits and again with Huell this year. Its hard to come back from something like this. If they never fvcked with us we would have been in the tourney for a 4th straight year and pulled some real solid recruits again this year.

Advertisement
Used to be nothing but Nike's for me until it became difficult to find them in wide. I could get Nike in wide and a half size bigger and was good to go. Tried NB several years ago because they offered 4W and were readily available. Been NB ever since.

If I was to try Adidas, what would you guys recommend for a guy with duck feet? LOL

LOL! For a wide foot NOTHING beats New Balance(as far as I know), but honestly check out the addidas ultra boosts. They are unbelievably comfortable. Try them on and see how they fit your feet before you try them. You could probably even wait a month or 2 and some models should be on sale. They have been on the shelf for a while now.

Advertisement
LOL! For a wide foot NOTHING beats New Balance(as far as I know), but honestly check out the addidas ultra boosts. They are unbelievably comfortable. Try them on and see how they fit your feet before you try them. You could probably even wait a month or 2 and some models should be on sale. They have been on the shelf for a while now.
Just got to follow up with the definitely try out the Ultra Boosts but also try on in store I found they can run a half size small. Im a true 12.5 but a 13 fits nice and snug for me in ultra boosts. There are plenty of models on sale even the Miami color 4.0s can be found down around $120 last time I looked. StockX is littered with deadstock shoes for sizeable discount.

Just got to follow up with the definitely try out the Ultra Boosts but also try on in store I found they can run a half size small. Im a true 12.5 but a 13 fits nice and snug for me in ultra boosts. There are plenty of models on sale even the Miami color 4.0s can be found down around $120 last time I looked. StockX is littered with deadstock shoes for sizeable discount.

Good looks bro. I never heard of stockX I will have to check them out. Your right though. Im a 13 usually and I got a 13 in utlra boosts, but I really wish I grabbed a 13.5. They didn't have them in stock though.

Simply would never had happened with Nike. LSU and Arizona are Nike and nada. Kansas and Georgia Tech are Adidas and goodnight nurse

I think the difference is regarding Arizona & LSU, it was on the coaches and they got caught. Regarding Louisville, Miami, Kansas and NC St, players were actually funneled money through Adidas employees.

Good looks bro. I never heard of stockX I will have to check them out. Your right though. Im a 13 usually and I got a 13 in utlra boosts, but I really wish I grabbed a 13.5. They didn't have them in stock though.

StockX is legit, but every now and then u’ll find them slipping on authenticating a shoe to make sure they not knock offs

Advertisement
StockX is legit, but every now and then u’ll find them slipping on authenticating a shoe to make sure they not knock offs
Yeah Ive only bought a few pairs from them but its always worth doing your due diligence especially if you are buying something valuable. They unfortunately do not catch everything.

I think the difference is regarding Arizona & LSU, it was on the coaches and they got caught. Regarding Louisville, Miami, Kansas and NC St, players were actually funneled money through Adidas employees.

Honestly, I don’t really know but I felt the evidence against Dewan was much less than that against Javonte Smart

Advertisement
Yeah Ive only bought a few pairs from them but its always worth doing your due diligence especially if you are buying something valuable. They unfortunately do not catch everything.

I bought some All Star 6’s, and they said everything was authenticated and ready to go. When I got them, the bottom sole was more white than translucent. They were fake, but StockX took care of everything and I believe the seller got banned. But they are solid.

I used to mess w Stadium Goods back in the day, but man they r soooooooo over priced on everything.

I bought some All Star 6’s, and they said everything was authenticated and ready to go. When I got them, the bottom sole was more white than translucent. They were fake, but StockX took care of everything and I believe the seller got banned. But they are solid.

I used to mess w Stadium Goods back in the day, but man they r soooooooo over priced on everything.

**** ya they are. I used to hit up stadium goods every time I had a couple dollers. Same with Flight Club, but your right they are overpriced as ****.

Yeah me too but **** they really are over priced these days and im not hearing good things about their customer support anymore.

Advertisement
Back