OT: Zion probably not signing with Nike

Bags get you attention, Big Bags can open locked doors, BIG Bags can open closed minds, BIG BAGS can convert the unconverted. BIG BAGS can change a convert into a spokesman or disciple.

I can even see them coming up with a best selling overpriced new shoe ( The only shoe capable of withstanding the explosive power of the most explosive athletes)

Nike has BIGLY HUMONGOUS BAGS at its disposal. They will survive this.

Doubt it? .....Don't.. Some of you may not recall that Pet Rocks were once huge sellers. Or there was a time that np one believed that you could sell the most basic freely available commodity (water) in the US. ....I also never thought you could sell $200 plus shoes in the poor areas.

Nike will survive this.

Advertisement
As a kid in the 90s, I had one pair of Hi-Top Nike Basketball shoes. I only typically wore them during the game because they had to last the whole year. Wore Nike Jordans in college, liked them quite a bit. Very supportive and comfortable.

In the late 2000's I decided to play in an amatuer league and obtained a pair of Nike Hyperquickness shoes. Worst basketball shoes I ever owned. They were flimsy and fell apart quickly.

In 2017 I finally took the plunge and bought my first Adidas pair of basketball shoes (Bounce series) and I really like them a lot. Still have them.

But the best pair of shoes I ever had as a brand was probably New Balance. Super comfortable, affordable and would last a while.

Also owned a pair of Asics running shoes I really liked too.

My favorite shoes were the first Iversons Reebok made

Zion has signed a shoe deal

Advertisement
Bags get you attention, Big Bags can open locked doors, BIG Bags can open closed minds, BIG BAGS can convert the unconverted. BIG BAGS can change a convert into a spokesman or disciple.

I can even see them coming up with a best selling overpriced new shoe ( The only shoe capable of withstanding the explosive power of the most explosive athletes)

Nike has BIGLY HUMONGOUS BAGS at its disposal. They will survive this.

Doubt it? .....Don't.. Some of you may not recall that Pet Rocks were once huge sellers. Or there was a time that np one believed that you could sell the most basic freely available commodity (water) in the US. ....I also never thought you could sell $200 plus shoes in the poor areas.

Nike will survive this.

Nike slipping lately. They got dudes who can't even pronounce Steph Curry's name correctly during presentations. They aren't what they used to be but with that said they will more than survive. They will also be one of the top if not the best shoe brands. They have just come back to pack lately.

I wore these Jordans last week,
and comfort isn't the word...(gift from GF)....I bought her a pair of Air Max 270's a few months ago, and she Rants and Raves about them.

My favorite shoes were the first Iversons Reebok made

**** yeah bro! I had 3 pairs of the Answer 4's in black & white, blue & white, red & white. They were my favorite, I used to always rock those growing up.

I also had a pair of those ugly *** silver Kobe Adidas shoes lol & I used to stay with a pair of those Nike VC Shox 2 the Vince Carter shoes, those were my sh*t.

Advertisement
View attachment 82006

**** yeah bro! I had 3 pairs of the Answer 4's in black & white, blue & white, red & white. They were my favorite, I used to always rock those growing up.

I also had a pair of those ugly *** silver Kobe Adidas shoes lol & I used to stay with a pair of those Nike VC Shox 2 the Vince Carter shoes, those were my sh*t.

Those iversons were like cadillacs for your feet!!!

View attachment 82006

Those are Pig Pen Filthy....

View attachment 82006

Nice looking sneeks. This is what I wore playing BB 45 years ago no wonder my knees are shot. I hated the high tops. These babies cost me 1 dollar a pair on sale. Or the rejects for 50 cents.

Advertisement
Is there a recruit from Zion Lutheran in Deerfield Beach!?

Advertisement
WTF Nike?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was so pumped to see this game. Zion goes out in first minute because your shoe cannot handle a simple foot plant? That's sh*t
lets go talk to Hockey players and see what they think of this. NHL playoffs especially 5 yrs ago. it takes almost everything to keep one out of a game. basketball, is like ballet compared to the good ol hockey players. unreal.

lets go talk to Hockey players and see what they think of this. NHL playoffs especially 5 yrs ago. it takes almost everything to keep one out of a game. basketball, is like ballet compared to the good ol hockey players. unreal.

i like ****ies

Advertisement
Back