OT:World Cup

No, in general people on this site dislike you. Nothing to do with this thread.

Also, you’re so stupid, you said “I could care less”, which means you care. You’re too stupid to realize the right way to say it is “I couldn’t care less”. Total and complete moron.
Beep Beep, school Marm alert..

Advertisement
No, in general people on this site dislike you. Nothing to do with this thread.

Also, you’re so stupid, you said “I could care less”, which means you care. You’re too stupid to realize the right way to say it is “I couldn’t care less”. Total and complete moron.

The only non soccer fans that have ever "hated" me were @Tetragrammaton Cane and @KrazyCane . You really shouldn't be talking. Every post you make it absolute garbage. Maybe you should look up the saying before you try pointing fingers and making yourself look stupid. It is a very common saying in NYC( it was originally Yiddish slang). I assume they don't say it in whatever ****hole you are from.
World Wide Words: I could care less

The only non soccer fans that have ever "hated" me were @Tetragrammaton Cane and @KrazyCane . You really shouldn't be talking. Every post you make it absolute garbage. Maybe you should look up the saying before you try pointing fingers and making yourself look stupid. It is a very common saying in NYC( it was originally Yiddish slang). I assume they don't say it in whatever ****hole you are from.
World Wide Words: I could care less

You’re a moron

Advertisement
Germany v Mexico starting soon and should be a good one to watch. I’m hoping our southern neighbors can keep it interesting.

Advertisement
E8DFAAD6-4E3D-4B70-B16B-8903715A1585.jpeg

If they pull this off it would be a huge upset.

Advertisement
Should I start posting gifs of WRs appealing for a pass interference flag because a CB breathed on them?

Look I don't like to insult people here on CIS... but fact is this is an American football forum and I really don't give a shiit about soccer or what the world thinks about soccer.

Advertisement

El Tri! Ochoa put on a clinic vs Germany, that was a great match!

Good win for Mexico. As a German fan, Boetang has to speed it up out of the back. German midfield is trash. They have fastest player on field and slowed up every possession to make him useless. Stop looking to get a good shot and just play the ******* ball through. It wasn’t until Mueller seemed to drop back and take more possessions before the guys up front started getting chances.

Defense and counterattacks by Mexico in first half was more amazing BC that’s exactly the style germany was until today.

They went for First blood and then held on. Also Landon Donovan is a giant ****** who is still a butthurt hipwalker BC Juergen cut his overrated, and likely ragged out ***.

Advertisement
Back